Chapter 48. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

We drop our luggage in our suite at The Palazzo, a five-star luxury hotel, take a quick shower to freshen up, then we hit the city.

Our flight landed around dinner time, but we were both too wired to rest. After we ate a meal, we, of course, had to kick start our journey in a casino.

Sara is wearing a sparkly gold dress, making her appear like a literal angel. With her golden hair appearing even lighter with all the fluorescent lighting, her blue eyes shining bright, her figure like a goddess. She's too damn perfect and I still don't know how she's mine.

I'm wearing an Armani suit and I even put some gel in my hair. It's gotten pretty long as I haven't cut it in a few months. I've decided I want to grow it out again, because why not?

Telling Sara to get us a drink while I exchange money for chips, I know she's going to be stunned speechless at the amount I've withdrawn.

"Sara." I call when I'm behind her at the bar. She's sitting on a stool in the middle of a conversation with an old dude. He looks and smells like a fucking 'sugar daddy', and Sara is too nice to not engage in a conversation with him. I hide my smile in Sara's hair. "Let's go, babe."

Sara tells the old man bye, grabs our drinks and gives me mine as we make our way further inside towards all the madness.

Every game and machine one could think of is here. From roulette, to Black Jack, Poker, Baccarat and some I don't even recognize.

"What do you wanna play first?" I ask, taking a sip of my whiskey as I look around. Some are dressed up like Sara and I, but most people are wearing cargo shorts and flip flops.

"I'm not sure." She chuckles, her eyes taking in all our surroundings.

I pull the chips from my pocket and hand them to her. She flips them between her fingers, reading the amount on them, and she looks up at me with wide eyes.

"How much is this?" She asks. There are ten chips in total, with each one worth a thousand dollars.

"Ten K." I shrug.

"Ten thousand dollars?" She says slowly. "Are you crazy?" She widens her eyes.

"Crazy about you." I try to whisper above the loud music and rucus of all the machines.

"Oh, my god, you're so annoying." She shakes her head and reads the chips again.

"I make the same amount most nights. So this is nothing." I shrug again. You can't come to Vegas and expect to be able to play with a few hundred.

She looks me dead in the eye, but she has a faraway look, thinking about something. She lifts her shoulders and lets them drop, smiling at me. "If you want to lose your money, who am I to stop you?"

"That's the spirit." I tap her nose and she scrunches it in this adorable way. "Now let's at least try to not lose it all at once, though."

"I don't know half the games we can play here." She confesses to me, leaning in close. I wrap my arm around her waist.

"Me neither. Let's do roulette, it relies mostly on luck."

She laughs and when we pass a blackjack table; she looks at how the dealer is shuffling the cards in expert moves before dealing them.

"My cousin Leo is pretty good at blackjack for some reason." I tell her. We reach a roulette table further inside, but there are still people playing their round.