Chapter 1. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

I need to get laid.

Like yesterday.

I haven't had sex in over a month and that's a pretty long period for me.

Now I'm looking at Isabella and wondering how her boobs would look like when—

"Are you even listening to me?" She snaps her fingers in front of me.

Fuck!

Never in the three years I've known her have I fantasized about her. I mean sure, when I first saw her I did. But back then she was just a beautiful stranger. After Luca, my cousin, introduced her as his girlfriend, I've never done that again.

I'm blaming today's mishap on me not getting laid in a while.

"Antonio!"

I shoot my eyes back to her and give her an apologetic look.

"Sorry. What were you saying?"

"Are you okay? You've been zoning out the entire time." The beginning of our relationship was rocky, and that was because I was an ass to her. We've become best friends over time and she knows me too well to notice that I'm not acting like my usual self today.

I rub my face with both hands, then scratch my growing beard. "I need to get laid, that's all."

She laughs and throws her head back, and I see a faint red mark on the side of her neck. It's clear that she tried to cover it up, but I can make out a hickey from a mile away.

Now I'm thinking about what she'd sound like if I'm sucking on her neck—

Stop!

Dammit. It's not my fault Luca is not smart enough not to leave hickeys in places that others will see.

"What's stopping you from getting laid, then?" She grabs the stacks of paper in front of her and sets them in one pile.

She sometimes helps me with simple tasks for my club. Like giving me new ideas for music, design changes or sitting in on meetings if she's free. I told her I'd like to employ her officially, as my consultant, but she declined. She said she'd help  me when she has time and that she doesn't want to do this full time. Plus, she has her own online clothing store, so she's got her hands pretty full.

"Luca." I wink.

She laughs again, shaking her head. We've come far enough in our relationship to make these kinds of jokes, so I'm not worried she'll take me seriously. She's the most direct person I know and has no shame making the most crude jokes with me and her friends. Even with people she just met. It's gotten her into some awkward situations a few times, but she won't change, which is something I admire about her.

"You know, my friend is single and I'll convince her to mingle," she wiggles her eyebrows. "I'll talk to her and see if she'll come with me next time I'm here to party." She even does a little shoulder shake.

"Can't wait." I really can't. My hand is getting sore from jerking off too much.

"Well, since you won't be able to focus until you actually have sex. I'm going to my baby to have sex." She sticks her tongue out at me.

Luca's is one lucky bastard. Isabella is a great person.

Loud footsteps echo from the balcony where the main entrance is, and the first bartender I ever employed descends down the small amount of steps to reach the actual dance floor from the main entrance. Jack had just turned twenty-one when he applied for the job, and he's been with me ever since.