Chapter 50. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

I take a moment to take in my wife.

I still can't believe I am a married man. And my wife is Sara.

Sara.

I'm the luckiest man alive.

I'll get to spend the rest of my life with her. Wake up every morning beside her. Go to bed with her, her radiant smile, the last thing I see.

I near her again and trail my palms up her frame. They land on her face. Cupping her blushed cheeks, I tell her, "I love you. So much."

"I love you, too." She whispers.

My lips connect with hers and I kiss her like I haven't kissed her my whole life. Like kissing her is the only way I'll get to live. My body is on fire and I pull her closer to me, our bodies becoming one.

I lower my face to her jaw, then her throat; nipping at her pulse. "Fuck." I murmur. "I still can't believe we're married."

She sighs when I suck at a sweet spot of hers, right below her ear.

"Anton . . ." She says breathlessly, urgently.

"I can't wait to tell everyone." I say, chuckling in her neck and palming her ass through the fabric. My family will not believe me when I tell them.

"Oh," she clutches my shoulders. "Will they be mad?" She asks.

"Who? My family?"

"Yeah,"

"Why would they be mad?" I look up at her to see her looking straight ahead. Distracted by her thoughts.

I suck a bit harder to catch her attention, but she's still in her mind.

"I mean," she says, "we got married without telling them and without them being present. And you're the first of the grandkids to get married."

I drop my forehead on her collarbone and try not to laugh. Sara.

"Honey," I look at her and dip my head down so we're at eye level. "This really isn't the time to talk to me about my family." My palm falls to her thigh and as I move it higher, I pull her dress with it. "I'm trying to fuck you."

She audibly swallows in arousal. I bet she's dripping wet and I haven't done much yet.

"Do it then." She challenges.

Fuck. Me.

My dick instantly reacts. Rock hard.

She softly pushes at my chest, making me take a step back. She follows me, the desire in her eyes lighting me on fire. I can spend eons with her and I wouldn't have enough of her.

"What if," she starts to unbutton my dress shirt. "I want to fuck you?"

Her sapphire blue eyes stare at me. And a brow of mine lifts. This is a new side of her I can't wait to see more of. To explore.

"And how would you do that?"

"Hmm," she pretends to think, slowly fishing the buttons through the holes. "Maybe I'd tie you up. See how you'll act at my mercy."

Fuck.

Yes!

"And then what?" I ask her, my voice husky.

"And then," she drags her soft palms up my shoulder and drops my shirt to the ground. She takes a moment to absorb all the tattoos on my chest and arms. Every time she looks at them, it's like she transcends to a different place. Her gaze goes unfocused and her fingertips trace the edges of my most meaningful tattoos.