Chapter 38. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

"Honey," Sara calls out to me from my kitchen. "Should I do one or two packs?" She lifts two packs of popcorn up. We're going to watch a movie after we've taken a shower together as a break after countless rounds of sex all day. She spent the entire weekend, and today being Sunday, neither of us having to work, we spent the entire day naked and with her moaning my name.

"Just do two." I tell her. She's wearing one of my button downs with only a pair of her cotton panties underneath. She used to bring a few changes of clothes, in case we went out during the weekend, but now she only brings what she's going to wear to work the next day. We spend our time together completely naked or wearing minimal clothing. Like I currently am with only my boxers on and her with my shirt.

After she empties the two bags of popcorn into a big bowl, she comes to sit next to me on the couch and I tuck her close to me. Kissing the top of her head, I inhale her summer-y coconut scent. It's become my favourite smell, right after how she smells after I've given her a few orgasms.

Earlier today, when I was fucking her nice and slow in the morning, I almost told her I love her. But I want it to be a special moment and I still don't know when or how to tell her. And I know I should just straight up tell her I love her, just blurt it out and get it over with, but I don't want to.

Toward the end of the movie, with the popcorn eaten after ten minutes, Sara's fingers trail up and down my chest, swirling over the pattern of my tattoos.

"Anton," she says in a soft voice. "Can I ask you a question?"

"You know you can, darling."

"Have you ever done anal?"

I slowly turn my face around to look into her eyes. On Friday, I teased her again with my thumb and yesterday I put it inside her. She really liked it, so her question this time is not completely out of nowhere.

"I have." I answer.

"Did your ass hurt the first time?" She asks, her eyes glinting, her lips lifting in a teasing smile.

I throw my head back and let out a loud cackle, not expecting that.

When my laughter simmers down, I circle her neck lightly, shaking my head at her. This woman . . . full of surprises.

"That was good." I say. "But to really answer your question, no, I haven't had anything in my ass."

Her expression sobers a bit. "I think . . . I think I want to try it out."

"Think?" I goad.

"I know." She says, her voice louder than before.

"Don't worry, Sara. I'll take good care of you. I will make it the best experience for you."

"I know it's going to be a hit or miss, but I want to do it at least one time to see if it's for me or not."

I nod and notice in the corner of my eye the credits rolling of the movie. Reaching for the remote, I click the tv off.

"Stand up." I order her. When she does, I pull her between my legs. "Take off my shirt." She slowly unbuttons the few one that are buttoned, the sight of her in my clothes more erotic than any lingerie she ever put on for me.

Her breasts come to view when she pulls it open, her nipples already hard. I lean forward, my lips close to her navel. I push the fabric over her shoulders and onto the floor. Letting my lips graze over her stomach, I revel at the sight of goosebumps erupting all over her skin.