Chaper 3. S

Sara

👑👑👑

I can't believe that just happened.

I take a seat at the bench press to catch my breath and think about what I'm supposed to do now.

He told me he wants to see me before I go back home. This means he wants to do this again.

I want that too, but I can't let myself get attached like I've done in the past, just to get my heart broken again.

We're nowhere near that stage, I know that. But I know myself. If I get close, I will get attached, and Antonio doesn't seem like the relationship type.

But damn! He knew exactly what to do to make me feel good. It's like he's been studying my body to find out what I like and what I don't. I found out some stuff about my body I didn't even know myself. Like how I extremely enjoyed his attention on my breasts. I loved it when he bit and tugged at my nipples. I never imagined it could make me feel so good like that. He seemed to like playing with my boobs as much as I liked him doing it.

When I entered the elevator, I thought he would take me up to his condo. From what Izzy has told me, I know he lives on the top floor of this building. It was surprising when the doors opened and I saw the gym. I thought it was weird, but when he painted that visual in my head with his low and sexy voice, I didn't care if we were in a  mini Toyota. I would have let him have me anywhere.

When Izzy told me about him, I practically drooled. I, of course, knew who he was, and even shared some small talk with him over the years. But never gave him a second glance as I was still with Alex at the time. But I haven't seen him since that awful night. The day it was supposed to be amazing, the most fulfilling, because I graduated college and had made it. But no, it was a night I wanted to erase from my memory. Some parts of that night were great. But the most painful part is the one I always go back to—stop!

At first I said no to Izzy's offer. It was weird that she basically set me up to have sex with her friend, and Luca's cousin. But eventually I agreed, because it's been over a year since I've had sex and it was damn time to do it again. My heart was pounding the whole time I was riding with Luca and Izzy in the car. We didn't see him immediately when we arrived and she wanted to search for him so we could meet, but I told her I needed to take at least two shots before I had enough courage to talk to him. I had to give myself a mental pep talk as well.

I'm a confident woman and, for fuck's sakes, I'm a corporate lawyer who tells people what to do on a daily basis, I can go up to Antonio, maybe flirt a little—which wasn't even necessary, we both have been waiting on the other one the whole night—have sex and go home.

The problem is, I don't want to go back downstairs to drink and talk, maybe see him again if he comes to sit with his cousins. It would be weird.

Dammit, why did I do this? Now every time I want to come here, I'll have to see one of my few hook ups. I've been in a relationship for almost my entire life, I don't know what the protocol of a one-night stand is. What am I supposed to do now? Should I wave him goodbye? Thank him for the amazing orgasms he gave me?

Shit.

I'll ask Izzy. She used to be an expert at these things. She'll know what to do.

I stand up, my legs wobbly. Damn! I forgot how intense it is to be pushed up against a wall and being pounded into.

With the help of the big mirror mounted on the wall next to me, I fix my dress and make sure my hair is straight. My eyes are still glossed over, my cheeks rosy and my lips swollen. And my nipples are sensitive in the confinement of my dress.