-Chapter 24-

Third Person POV:

"Leave me alone Sapnap!" Techno shouted, as he ran away from Dream's overprotective friend. But he stopped abruptly in front of the person who he was now facing, Sapnap stopped too.

"Sap leave Technoblade alone."

The ravenette sighed, a murmur of fine was heard. While Techno's confidence slipped away as he stared at "Dre". But he raised a brow as he noticed his dear brother, Wilbur, standing behind the blond.

"Wil..." He acknowledged.

"Techno."

"May I ask, what you are doing?"

"Helping this lovely friend of mine," he answers, placing a hand on Dream's shoulder and gesturing towards him. "Find a friend of his."

"Is that friend George? I can't help but notice he isn't here." Sapnap exclaimed, interrupting the tension between the two brothers. Dream simply nodded, although his body stiffened as he stared Techno down. On the other side, the pink-haired prince had to stop himself from letting out an unwanted growl. Why can't George stay where he currently was hiding?

"Alright, we'll get going, don't want to come back too later." Wilbur said, already marching away.

"Sapnap you want to come?" Dream asked, now looking at his friend.

"Uhhh...Actually I wanna have a talk with Technoblade here. We'll meet at Bad's place." He grabbed Techno's arm and pulled him away, but not before adding. "Cya!"

"Don't kill him!" Dream called out to the raven-haired, before catching up to Wilbur.

-------------------------

"Technoblade, sure we don't agree on everything but I can tell Dream will be happy with you. So I'll help you confess and shit."

"Why are you making it seem so formal?"

"You just ruined the mood. And I think you meant...'Oh thank you supreme, amazing Sapnap!' "

"I would rather not lie."

"Shut up will you." Sapnap huffed, and Techno kept walking down the hall. Sapnap rushed over to him.

"Hey, so you and Dream were friends as kids right?" Techno hummed a quiet yes.

"Can you tell me stuff you two did back then?"

"I'm not sure I can." Techno told the other.

"I'd tell you more of what he likes now and I'll distract George for awhile, when he comes back."

"Fine. Follow me." He made a sharp turn, heading towards the garden.

As they entered the north garden, the prince sighed. Reaching over to a rose bush, he plucked a frosted blue one.

"Dream really like it here, he liked all the flowers...especially these." He showed the delicate flower to the ravenette who's eyes widened, as he had never seen such a beautiful rose.

Techno smiled shyly handing Dream the blue rose, he knew the blond appreciated them more than others.

"Thank you Techie." The prince felt the other's soft hand grab unto the rose, and his face heated a bit. Red crawling up onto his cheeks and up his ears.

"Here you go," he heard before feeling Dream's fingers reach behind his ear and place a duplicate of the rose in his hair. "Now can you put this one in my hair."

Techno arranged the flower in the short blond locks.

"We match now! Look Techno." Dream pulled him to the fountain and when he glanced down he could see their reflections. "See! We match!"

Blue rose tucked in the blond hair of a smiling Dream, and a copy of Dream's blue rose in Technoblade's pink hair. The two smiled happily.

And so did present time Techno, as he remembered the lovely memory.

"Why are you smiling like that?" The pink-haired snapped out of his daze. Eyes now fixed unto the other person in the garden. "Anything else or are you just gonna keep staring at the flower?"

Sapnap asked, his eyes showed annoyance, but a hint of excitement and eagerness too. He really wanted to know more about his friend. Or in other words needed blackmail material after he ran out a long time ago. It could also be used to make fun of Dream...I guess, that is if Sapnap was really going to risk getting a black eye or a punch in the jaw.

"I-We liked to spare, follow me...I'll show you the training grounds." Sap nodded already following the other.

"Hey Techie! 10 round winner gets an extra piece of dessert."

"How are we going to get and extra piece, idiot?"

"Loser is going to have to give their piece to the winner, obviously."

"Alright! Get ready to lose your daily sugar dose!"

"In your dreams! ... Like actual dreams not me."

"Was that suppose to be funny? Cause it wasn't."

"Your not funny..."

"Is that an insult?"

"Shut up!" Was the last thing Dream said, before he rushed forward and an axe and sword collided. Their bodies moving fluently across the flat area. It was like a dance, feet moving to the rhythms of the clashing, bodies seemingly fit for each other like a puzzle, and although they were seemingly fighting for the win.

Both didn't mind losing if it was to the other.