-Chapter 9-

Third Person POV:

George's eyes widened. As he stared at the princes, more specifically one with pink hair and brown eyes gleaming in the afternoon sunlight.

Was that Techno? The same Techno, Dream met?

He stared...

The boy that made Dream go to heaven...was a prince?!?!

Did he even have a chance to win the masked boy's heart anymore?

He couldn't let Dream know. Glancing up he saw the pink haired, looking at him. Turning around his eyebrows furrowed and he ran off. Wanting to escape this reality, where Dream might not like him.

He heard footsteps behind him, only encouraging him to go faster. Was someone following the brunette? Or was he just imagining it?

-------------------------

Techno was walking beside Wilbur and Tommy. Both talking about a random subject, while he was frantically looking around for a hint of a smiley face mask. He wondered why this Dre interested him so much? Why was he so excited to only get a sight of him?

He looked around, not spotting a blond. Instead his eyes met a sunset. A beautiful sunset...

"Hey Techno! Do you see this?"

Techno glanced up, following his joyful friend's gaze. A sunset covered the sky, the red, orange and yellow, mixing together beautifully. He looked at the blond, who was staring at sky, his green emerald eyes glistening. A soft blushed covered Techno's cheeks. Dream glanced back at Techno, who looked away quickly. The pinkette heard a light giggle.

"Were you staring?" Techno faced his friend, face red.

"No I-"

"You're pretty cute too," Dream smiled teasingly, making the other flush redder than he thought possible.

He didn't realize he was staring off, until he felt eyes trail on him. Techno looked up. A brunette met his brown eyes. Clout goggles sat neatly on top of his head, a glare on their face, until he realized the royal was looking at him. He turned running away, not realizing his goggles fell on the ground.

Wait was that one of Dre's friends?

He ran towards the direction the boy went, grabbing the goggles in the process. Ignoring the stares of citizens, and the call from his brothers, he ran down the alley. A hope rose in Techno's heart as he lifted his cloak, covering his distinguishable features.

He ran bumping through the crowd, shouts of his name ringing in his ear. All the training of parkour he did with Dream, really helped to chase down somebody. But why was the boy running away?

-------------------------

Techno reached grabbing George's sleeve, pulling him back. He pushed the shorter against the wall. Both their breathing heavy from running for so long. Techno looked up, not understanding why George was glaring at him.

"Aren't you one of Dre's friends? Is he still in town?" He asked, hoping to know he could still see the new boy that caught his eye. Words and questions slipping from his mouth before he could stop them.

"Why would you care," he snapped harsher than expected. Techno was about to reply, but George cut him off.

"Listen here Techno, I don't care that you're royalty, nor those Dream." Both of the boys' eyes widening at what information slipped out. One thought in Techno's mind, as his grip on George loosened.

It can't be...?