-Chapter 7-

Third Person POV:

Techno and Dre smiled at each other. The world around them seemed to slow down.

"Drea-," Dre turned quicker than lightning glaring at a brunette, shutting him up.

"Oh...umm...hey guys," Dre said awkwardly, "Techno, these are my friends, George and Sapnap," he gestured towards a brunette with a black and blue suit and a black haired boy with blue eyes. The brunette had clout goggles, while the black haired boy had a white headband tied around his head.

"Nice to meet you," the boy, Sapnap, said. But George just glared at him, Techno turned towards Dre,

"So Dre-"

"Dre? His name is Drea-Dre...Yeah Dre!" Sapnap said, while Dre looked at him with "the look that would kill you if words could kill".

"Uh...ok well I'll get going. Have a nice day," Techno mentioned before leaving.

"Who is he Dream?!?!" George questioned the second he left.

"Oh...just some guy I met, we dueled." Dream answered unfazed, but at the mentioned of Techno he smiled faintly.

"Just some guy? Then how comes he thinks your name is Dre? Why didn't you tell him otherwise?"

"Why are you asking so many questions, Gogy?" George's face flushed at the nickname. They walked back to the ballroom, Sapnap teasing his blond friend about his "new lover", and George sulking the whole way.

-------------------------

Techno had escaped the ball once more, finding refuge, this time, in the north library. He wanted to read but his thoughts always lead him back to the mysterious boy he met. Dre...

He hadn't even notice Tommy and Tubbo calling his name, a soft blush went from his cheek to the top of his ears as he remembered the boy's smile. He had such a beautiful, gorgeous smi-

"Techno! Technoblade! Are you okay?" He turned his head, noticing Tommy and his best friend Tubbo, with worried looks on their faces.

"I'm fine."

"Oh, see Tubbo, told you he wasn't dead."

"I was just worried, I didn't actually think he was dead." Tubbo told his mischievous friend sheepishly. The two giggled, before Tommy looked at Techno.

"Anyways, we wanted to ask if you could help us train."

"No thanks," Techno answered blankly.

"What! Are you sure you're okay? You usually never refuse,"

"I'm just busy, maybe later," the two bid their goodbyes, they left wondering what was happening to their friend.

"Who are you...?" The pinkette whispered to himself, thinking about the smiley mask.

-------------------------

Techno stabbed the piece of meat with his fork. He couldn't forget the night of the ball. It was a new day and his mind was still clouded with the boy he had met. He needed to see him again...

But here he was listening to Phil's rambling about the the kingdom's problems. Honestly nobody here was paying attention, Wilbur and Tommy were probably gossiping about some weirdo they saw at the ball and he was thinking about some charming guy he met. To Techno it seemed like he was in one of those fairytales.

It had been around 21 hours, but to him it was day, weeks, years. He had excused himself from dinner and made his family worried. But he didn't care, he could only think about him...He had only felt this way towards one person before...Dream, and it had been too long.

Now that he thought about it, maybe he should just give up on his little love interest. He found somebody else didn't he. But Techno couldn't, even if Dre peeked his interest, he wasn't Dream.

-------------------------

Techno and Dream were talking about some random things that came across their childish minds. Walking though the market, Dream pointed at a couple who were gazing in the other's eyes lovingly.

"I wished I could find somebody who could love me like that," the blond said, a hint of happiness in his voice.

It took much effort for the pinkette to not scream, " I'm here! Love me!" Instead Techno looked down, shuffling awkwardly. He gazed up meeting Dream's vibrant green eyes, the two smiled, oblivious to the fact the other felt the same.

At that time Techno was scared, scared of rejection. Now he wished he had said something. He wished he told Dream...

But now it was too late...

A/N: Hello! Just so you know updates might take longer than usual, I've been pretty busy recently.