-Chapter 11-

Third Person POV:

The walk would have been a calm, peaceful one if George hadn't been here. He kept hugging and leaning against Dream, whispering how he had missed his friend. Dream just awkwardly responding, clearly a little bit annoyed.

Both Dream and Techno felt relieved when the little cottage, habited by Bad, arrived in view. Dream opened the door, letting Techno in and then left, the door slamming in front of poor George who had to let himself in. Techno glanced at George giving him an innocent smile.

"Guys you're ba-oh hi...didn't know we had a guest" Sapnap walked up to them, giving Techno a little wave, before continuing. "Bad left to visit someone, didn't tell me who though."

Dream nodded, and George just ignored them all walking away, to god knows where.  He climbed the stairs, thuds following him as his feet banged against the floor. Dream, Techno, and Sapnap stared at the stairs.

"What's up with him," Sapnap asked facing the blond, who just shrugged. Techno shuffling awkwardly while the two friends talked. The royal thinking about a touchy subject, now dear to his heart.

Why would Dream hide his identity, if he was the real Dream. He needed to know.

"Hey guys...can I borrow Techno for a sec," they looked up.

Great...

What did George want?

-------------------------

George led Techno outside the little cottage. The royal wished the two boys didn't mind him having a "friendly" conversation, with his new...jealous, may he add...rival.

He faced George, confusion and hate in his eyes. (You guys met like three days ago how to you hate each other already?)

"What do you want?"

Techno didn't like the mischievous grin George had. He had trick up his sleeve didn't he?

"I thought about it...and well we both like Dream-"

"W-What? I-I don't like him?"

"Don't interrupt me! I know you like him, don't hide it. You're also awful at hiding it. But anyways say what you like...I have a deal for you..."

Techno looked at him with interest. He loved challenges...especially if they were against a rival of his. He loved to show he was better, superior. Confidence and determination glossed his eyes.

"Don't be so confident, you don't know what it is about yet."

"Then what is it?" Techno asked.

-------------------------

"We both like...Dream. So we will have one month to court him and make him fall for us. By the end of the month, it is he who will chose who he loves...not us." George said, finishing firmly as to make the point straight.

Techno smirked, liking the idea. He opened his mouth, about to answer, but was cut off.

"But we have a few rules...first, no telling Dream of this challenge, he has to love us genuinely. Second, no violence...Technoblade. Three, don't force Dream to do anything, we can't harm or threaten him." George added glaring at him.

"Sounds fair to me," Techno answered, looking away boredly.

"Challenge starts tomorrow at dawn, be prepared...to lose." The brunette said extending his hand which the prince gripped harshly in agreement to the terms. George walked in opening the door but letting it shut in Techno's face. The pinkette entered following George, both having a smug face on.

Confident they would win...