-Chapter 2-

Third Person POV:

Techno looked in the mirror. The brown clock he stole from Wilbur isn't nearly as comfortable as his royal red cloak. But it would do, plus it would be useful when he heads out into town, being recognized wouldn't be the ideal thing these days. He hurried down to the north garden, shivering. The cloak was not that warm. Stopping he glanced at the fountain.

"Come and catch me Techno!" Dream shouted to the other before scurrying off behind the fountain.

"Hey! Come back!" Technoblade responded, following his friend. Chasing each other and giggling, although not admitting it both never wanted this day to end.

"Dream!" Techno shouted tripping on a root and falling face first in the dirt. Dream rushed to his side,

"you okay?" Helping the other up he wheezed, Techno's face was covered in smudges of dirt.

"Not funny," the blond just kept laughing. That laughed made him smile, it still did and always would.

Techno didn't even realize he was smiling fondly at the memory. He wished these days would be the same. But it could never, they were just children, childish and foolish children. He was foolish, foolish for thinking Dream would come back.

He wasn't enough.

-------------------------

Techno walked down the alleys of the town, hood up and cloak covering his features. The town was crowded probably because of his birthday, many people from different kingdom would come. He turned a corner and bumped into a short figure.

"Omg I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Techno looked up his eyes met a short brunette with a blue shirt and clout goggles.

"I'm fine," he stood up and offered the other a hand up. The short figure grabbed it and gave a smile before breaking the silence.

"So sorry again I didn't see you," Techno was going to respond when a shout was heard.

"George!" Turning around his gaze was met by two figures. A boy with black hair and a white headband and a taller one with blond hair and a smiley mask covering most of face but Techno was still able to see the smirk and slight freckles on his cheek. He was wearing a dark green cloak and a black turtleneck underneath. Techno had a sudden feeling of familiarity wash on him. Did he know them?

"Oh hey guys!" The one supposedly named George exclaimed before turning towards the pinkette.

"Nice meeting you sir! Have a great day," George stated heading towards the two others. Techno walked away not before hearing the black haired boy asking who he was, the brunette responding with, "I just bumped into them, why u asking Sapnap?"

-------------------------

Technoblade's POV: (A/N: first time trying a person's pov, might suck)

I still couldn't shake off that feeling. It was a feeling of familiarity, comfort.

Who was he?

Do I know him?

He looked towards the three only for them to be gone. Are they foreigners? Why am I still thinking about that blond boy? He froze, yeah why was he thinking about a guy. A random guy he didn't even talk to.

As he walked back to the castle he kept one thought in mind. Why was that boy so familiar? He didn't even know him.

-------------------------

I didn't even realize a soft blush had covered my cheeks until I heard,

"Techno! Are you okay? You're a bit red," I glanced up seeing Wilbur with a devilish smirk.

"Uhhh... yeah I'm fine, just a bit hot..."

"Are you sure? So who'd you meet? Are they hot, kind, chill..." Wilbur asked me with the most annoying smile. Oh how I wanted to hit him square in the face!

"Is it your boyfriend?" My face went ablaze at his sarcastic comment.

"WHAT!!! WILBUR!!!"

"Sorry sorry sorry...but is it?"

"OMG WILBUR!!!"

"What is all this screaming," turning around I saw Tommy, my little brother, that is the devil on earth. I was about to answer only to be pushed aside.

"Tommy! Techno has a BOYFRIEND!" I winced, I was never aware could Wilbur scream.

"Wa- wait WHAT!!!" and that is even louder, my poor ears. If this continues I'll be deaf by tomorrow. I guess I have to stop this chaos or else by evening everybody in town will think I have a s/o. Nobody needs to think that, my heart only belongs to Dream... and Dream only.

"No I don't, I won't ever," I didn't even realized I had snapped the last part before heading to the library, one of the only place I could be in peace. But inside I knew, I could never find peace. At least not till I know Dream is okay.

Where are you Dream?

Why didn't you come back? Don't you know I miss you?

Do you not care? Do you not care about me?

Dream...

Come back...please...

A/N: Ok we are doing good. Bit longer, sorry if it wasn't great :/