-Chapter 26-

A/N: Sorry this update is coming late. My birthday is coming soon and I wanted to do a double upload of some sort.

Third Person POV:

Sapnap and Techno were moving farther down the garden, unknown to them others were around.

Bad was having a great time chatting with his new friend, Skeppy. It was so amusing, that time passed by quickly. The sun shone on them, the wind flew lightly in the air, the birds sung cheerful melodies and ruffled their feathers.

"Bad?" Said boy looked up, a soft gasp escaping him.

"Sapnap? Your highness?"

"What are you doing here Bad?"

"I could ask you the same. But I was helping a troubled person, and made a new friend along the way." Bad answered gesturing towards Skeppy, who waved. "I should get going now, my shift ended almost an hour ago." He waved goodbye to Skeppy and walked away.

"I had a nice time with you Techno. But I'll get going...Don't forget to tell Dream." The ravenette followed Bad screaming at him to slow down. As Sapnap left, the prince and noble son were left behind together.

"Uhhh-How are you Skeppy?" Techno started awkwardly.

"I'm alright! Who was the guy you ran after?"

"Heh?"

"Who was the guy you dumped me for?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Are you going to answer?"

"No..."

"Seriously?"

"It was nice talking to you Skeppy but I'm gonna go. Bye!"

Techno rushed out of the garden, leaving Skeppy behind. He hurried through the halls and entered his room, slamming the door behind him. He grabbed a book and sat on his bed. But instead of reading the novel he had in hand. Techno just stared out the window.

Wouldn't Dream and Wilbur be back by now? What if Dream had left with George? What if George confessed and Dream returned his feeling?
Techno sighed throwing the book on the ground and laying down on the fluffy duvet. What would he say to Dream when he comes back? Was he ready to confess? Would he be okay with a heartbreak?

Would he accept if the feelings were not mutual?

-------------------------

"Dream...? You know them?" George asked hesitantly.

"Of course, I do! I used to live here actually." Dream's answer rang and repeated in George's head, his body went stiff.

Dream used to live here...

Dream knows them...

He also...

Probably knows...

...

Techno as well...

"You used to live here...?" George's voice trembled.

"He did! Techno and Dream were bestfriends as kids. They were so close some people thought they were lovers." Wilbur told the shorter brunette, adding the last part loud and in a bold way. Dream looked at Wilbur giving him a glare, although he didn't deny nor confirm the statement.

'I won't stand a chance against Technoblade, especially if they know each other.' George thought. 'I guess my confession won't be at a sunset all romantic and stuff.'

Dream felt his hand be grabbed in a hard grasp and suddenly he was pulled back. The blond turned around facing George with a questioning look.

"I need to talk to you. Please..." A pleading glance was added to the question and George could feel hatred's eyes on him from the other three people around.

"Sure..."

But Dream's answer would be all that mattered tonight.