-Chapter 18-

Third Person POV:

Techno's eyes widened as Sapnap sat beside him. He didn't expect that, but rather a hard punch to the face.

"You know dude, you suck at hiding." Sapnap chuckled, as Techno flinched tensing up. "Woah, calm down I'm not gonna hurt ya!"

He gave Techno a genuine smile, and the prince relaxed a tiny bit, still on guard incase he would try anything.

"I'm only here for answers about...Dream. Oh shoot! I mean Dre..."

"I know his real name's Dream, George slipped up."

(The author definitely didn't completely forgot about the Dre situation and had to add this so it makes more sense)

"Oh ok! Now that's out of the way. Any idea why would Dream pretend to be someone else?" Techno shrugged, honestly he had no idea. Why would Dream do that...?

"Ok...I didn't expect you to know. Second question...My memory is...okay, decent I would say. But I don't remember that you told Dream about living here. For all I know, you guys met here, but you never said anything about staying in the palace. Have you and Dream...met before?" Sapnap questioned.

Thoughts ran through Techno's mind. He was unsure what to do. This information, this revelation...it only confirmed his theories. Dre...was in fact Dream.

Expose!!!

Ignore that^

But should he tell Sapnap. Techno sighed, he knew that Dream's friend would find out. So it wouldn't hurt to tell him now, would it?

"If I tell you...You have to promise not to tell George and especially not Dream. This information is between you and me." The blue-eyed nodded. It was essential for Dream to reveal the reason himself, so Sapnap knowing was a...risky move. But Techno lives in risky choices and danger.

-------------------------

"That's about it!" Techno exclaimed, standing up and stretching his numb limbs. He had spent the past hour explaining most of the story. He had left some parts out, like meeting George, the contest, and some other special details such as cuddling and almost...kis-

Nevermind...

Techno faced Sapnap, who's eyes were teary and glossy.

"That is such a beautiful and sad story. You would think it's a fairytale or something." He said, wiping a tear away. A sigh escaped Techno, he shook his head slightly.

"So what should I do?"

"Dream loves sunset. Take him to see one, then...propose to him there!" Sapnap exclaimed, as Techno's breath hitched.

P-Propose?

Goodness Sapnap! You have the worst ideas!

"Isn't it a bit...early?" Techno asked.

"No trust me, I got experience!"

"You don't seem like you have any experience at all."

"Why is everybody roasting me today...?"

-------------------------

Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur were following Dream and George around. Trying not to be suspicious.

And it's not working...

"So Tubbo, that's the bitch and that's the piece of shit Techno likes." Tommy explained to his friend, who simply nodded. "Good, now that's settled...We need to separate them to kill the bitch."

"Tommy..." Wilbur warned.

"Execute! Is that better, Wilbur?"

"Tommy...execute isn't the right word for having a friendly and peaceful talk."

"All I heard was torture, and I agree! Now Tubbo you'll have to-" Tommy started immediately interrupted by his older brother.

"Ok that's enough Tommy-"

Wilbur was starting to lectured the boy, oblivious that Tommy was now running towards their victims, Tubbo close behind. Snapping out of his lecture, Wilbur's eyes widened as he looked ahead. Tommy and Tubbo were running in George's direction, a murderous gaze on their face, well on Tommy's at least.

"Tommy! Tubbo!" Wilbur called out to them. But they didn't listen and before anybody could stop them. Tommy had grabbed "poor" George's left arm and Tubbo gripped the other limb. Pulling him away in the crowd.

Leaving a furious Wilbur and confused Dream behind...

-------------------------

A/N: Sorry about the late post on both of my books. So many things are happening in my life and I probably won't be able to post as often. But I do hope that I'll be able to provide content for you guys!

Anyway hope you have a great day and holidays!