-Chapter 15-

Third Person POV:

The sun had set, and the night had begun. Techno bid Dream a goodbye and headed back to his home. Hoping to see the blond the next day. But he had to go back, his family would probably be extremely worried. Not long after he saw the shape of the castle, walking in through the back door as to not be noticed. As he went through the halls, he heard distant voices coming from the living room.

"Techno's not back yet, he might be injured!"

"Wilbur! Don't be silly and idiotic! This is Techno, he can't be harmed!" A squeaky voice exclaimed, unmistakably tommy.

Techno grabbed the rustic handle, slowly twisting it. He opened the door, walking in way to causally.

"Your right, Tommy. I can't be injured," he said coolly, all eyes faced him.

"Techno!" His brothers exclaimed rushing towards the startled pinkette, throwing their bodies on him in a tight embrace. Philza gave a chuckle, as he overlooked the scene. The two younger princes bombarding their older brother with questions and incoherent words.

"Where were you?"

"We were worried!"

"Well Wilbur was, I wasn't! I couldn't care less!"

"Guys calm down please...Techno where were you?" The king asked. Techno stopped breathing, he knew his father would scowl him. So he took a deep breath...

"Well...uh...I-I was out with a..." he hesitated slightly," with a f-friend..."

"A friend? Who is it? I didn't know you had friends?" Tommy asked, words fleeing out of his blabbering mouth. Goodness, why did he have such a talkative brother?

Clearly the opposite of himself...

Ignoring his questions, Techno sat on the lounge. Staring at Tommy, shutting him up.

"Well...Techno's fine now. We can go back to our own things, go along. Oh...and Techno...don't do that again." Philza said strictly, practically dragging Tommy out of the room. Wilbur hesitantly sat beside Techno, unsure what to say...

"A friend uh..." he muttered, Techno sighed, elbow resting on his leg as he placed his  cheek against his palm. Wilbur tried again to pop a conversation.

"What's their name..."

"Dream..." Techno answered simply. As his brother sputtered, his words tangling and becoming baffled. Clearly he was not expecting that answer.

"What? Dream! Did I hear correctly? He's back?"

"He is...Although he's pretending not to be himself going by the name of Dre instead." Techno mentioned, words muffled. As he wondered why is crush would do this.

"Dre...how uncreative..."

-------------------------

Techno had spend the past hour explaining, what had happened since he left his younger siblings in the market, to Wilbur. The latter listening with interest only adding comment "rarely", such has.

"That guy's a loser."

"Really!?!?"

"Awww..."

"I bet you'll win the challenge, a piece of cake."

"How dare he interrupt your moment. I'll kill him."

Techno having to continuously stop his brother's comment so he could speak. The story ending when the pink-haired male told him, he went home. Finishing with...

"There. That's what happened."

"That's it?"

Techno hummed, nodding slightly. Wilbur stood up, throwing his hands up in rage.

"I already hate this Gogy guy! He's such a bitch." He screamed, startling Technoblade and probably a few maids who were cleaning the hall. Immediately the door burst open...

"Who's the bitch!" Tommy exclaimed, quickly adding." Who's gonna die."

"Yes! Tommy! Let's kill him together!" Wilbur declared, the young blond nodding before asking.

"Wait...Who are we killing?"

Wilbur was about to answer, but Techno interrupted, facepalming.

"Don't pretend you were not listening from behind the door, Tommy..." The shorter shrugged giving an awkward smile.

"How'd you know...? Never mind that's not important. We are gonna go get Tubbo and get you that man...and kill that bastard that messed with my weak brother." He exclaimed getting a playful slap to the shoulder and a glare.

-------------------------

Before Techno could stop them, Wilbur and Tommy had rushed out the room talking about their plan to kill poor unexpecting George, the two brothers probably heading to Tubbo's house.

The prince sighed, sitting back down and staring off.

Techno and Dream had been training for a few hours, they were exhausted, sweaty and their body ached. Leaning against a tree, Techno sighed. His eyes lid closed, hoping to get some rest. But he felt something huddle against him.

Opening his eyes, he stopped breathing. Dream, eyes closed and a smile plastered on his pretty face, was relaxing. His body against Techno, arms wrapped around him in a hug, and head on his chest.

Techno smiled, hand reaching out to Dream's curly locks. He played with the blond's hair, getting a sigh of relief out of the younger. Both didn't feel the pain that coursed through their body anymore, as they fell asleep...love flowing through the air...

A/N: I'm sorry, I posted this chapter later than usual. I've been busy with school and personal stuff. Hope you enjoy your day!

SPOILERS!!!!

The 1 vs 4 manhunt finale was sick. My favorite part was the bridge fight he had with George in the nether and the entity cramming. What was your favorite moment?