Part 26 ♥

You went to your classroom instead, and you were still sad about why the girl who was staring at you was awkwardly looking at you. :/

After school, you went home early, 'cause there was a gas leak.

When you reached your house, you saw Sean sitting there w/ lots of girls (older than him by maybe 5 years older)

You: Uhhh, hi?

Sean: Oh, hello, little sis.

You: Who are your friends here?

Sean: Uhm....They're my uhm...book club.

You started laughing.

Sean: Okay! Time to go now guys.

Sean's "friends" left.

You: Why were you---?

Sean: Never speak of it.

You: Don't you think that was kinda girly?

Sean: No....(he spotted someone left her makeup kit)

Sean: Oh no, Mandy left her makeup kit! MANDY! MANDY!

You laughed and went upstairs. You started with your homework, and you texted Greyson.

You: Greyson, I was just wondering if you know a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes, she's super pretty. She was looking at me awkwardly  a while ago in Cheyenne.

Greyson replied after 3 mins.

Greyson: Ahh, yes! Well, let's talk about it later. I'm coming there.

You waited for Greyson to come. so, you waited near your gate. After just awhile, you saw him on his bike. He's brought a large bag.

You: Hey Grey! Come in.

Greyson: Ohno, it's fine. I'm just here to tell u about the girl and here to give you this.

Greyson hand over the bag.

You: What for? And what's in?

Greyson: Friendship gift, and what's inside...you gotta figure it out later.

So, about the girl...Her name is Lauren. She's my ex.

TO BE CONTINUED......

A/N:

Hi Guys! I'm so so sorry for not updating this for a very very longtime. You guys know how busy I am, and I'm very sorry about that. Please please forgive me.