Part 33 ♥ "

A/N: Yes, I'm updating it again!  I just feel like it, so enjoy! <3  Don't forget to vote, comment and put it on your library! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started cleaning the guest room for Greyson's sake.  I wanted him to feel like home even just for a night.  I put everything in its place.  All the picture frames, the flower vase that was on top of this cute small coffee table just enough for you to put a lamp shade on there too.  I fixed the bed, I always loved the bed, it was so soft and comfortable to sleep on.  Plus, it had these blue color almost like the color of the ocean, I'm not joking, even the room itself was great!  

The walls have a boat in the sea decor, and the lights near the walls were blue, the room had three lights, two for the walls and one for the room itself.  It was amazing!  

That's why my mom and dad put this room as a guest room.  It was fantastic!  No wonder they won't let me and Sean sleep in there or even do other stuff in there, the room looks so fucking expensive.  Well, compared to my room and Sean's...our room was nowhere looking like this room.  

Almost like you're in a real different place.  Very lovely. 

As I was finishing up, someone knocked.  The hell was it? 

I slightly opened the door, and saw a glimpse of the person who was behind it.  It was Greyson.  

You: Oh hey, Greyson!  What are you doing up here?  Are you done eating?

Greyson: Yes, I loved the food!  I was just looking for you.

I blushed, ugh, I hate it when he does that. 

You: Oh, well...you found me.  

Greyson: Yeah, I did.  What are you doing?

You: I was just cleaning up, don't want you to sleep in such a messy room.

Greyson: Wait...you're approving?

You: Fortunately for you, yes, I am.  Just couldn't say no to my mom.

Greyson: Great! 

Greyson went inside the room, he looked at the ceiling to the bed to the floor then to the walls.  I could see a big smile on his face, cute. 

You: Soooooo?  Like it?

Greyson: Actually, I love it!  Very amazing design.

You: Yeah, I was surprised when I went in here a while ago.

Greyson: Hold on, you haven't went here?

You: I have, but not really inside-inside.  Just maybe a glimpse.

Greyson: Why?

You: Well, *rolls eyes* my parents wouldn't let me or Sean come in here.  Now, I know why. 

Greyson: Hahaha, at least you get to see this room on Christmas Eve.

You: Yeah...I'm just happy that my mom let me clean this room just for your sake.

Greyson: Well, I'm sorry for putting so much trouble.

He said that like he was teasing.

You: Nah, I should be thanking you actually.  Because of you I got to see this lovely room. 

Greyson: Great!  By the way...could I use the comfort room? 

You: Yeah sure, just go right.

Greyson: Thanks!

Greyson left the room and went to the comfort room, I guess he ate too much food for the night.  Haha, funny.  

I went back to finishing this room up until someone called my phone.

It was Hennie.  Hennie's my cousin.  My 18 year old cousin, she was so close to me, more like a big sister.

I tapped on the green button on my phone and started talking...

You: Hello? Hennie?

Hennie:  (YN)? 

You: Now talking, hey Hennie!  Why did you call?

Hennie: Just wanted to greet you guys a Merry Christmas and happy new year!  Hope you had a lovely night.  

You: Oh yes, we're having a fantastic night! How about you guys?

Hennie: Yes, we are actually having a karaoke night!  Such fun.  Hey, I'll e-mail you a picture okay? Send me yours too. 

You: Okay, will do! Have a great night, Hennie!  Miss you guys lots!

Hennie: You too (YN)!  Bye, it was nice talking to you. 

You: Same here, good night!

After the call, I tapped the red button.  Then, I turned off the lights in the guest room and went downstairs to the living room, everyone was there too.  Like they heard the call, they were doing karaoke too.  Wow!

My mom was singing her favorite song "Take a Bow" by Rihanna.  She just loves that song.  She saw me, and her hand doing a sign to come near and sing with her.  I refused, but of course, she couldn't take no for an answer so, I sang with her.

And the award for the best liar goes to you...for making me believe that you could be faithful to me, let's hear your speech out...how about a round of applause...

After a while the song was finally done and someone from the back screamed, and then clapped..and soon everyone clapped as well.  I turned around and see Greyson.  He heard me sing.  Great, just great.  I didn't notice he was already there.  

I went beside him...

You: Hey, so I guess you heard me sang that song.

Greyson: Yep, I heard you sing before and I heard you sing again.  You're amazing!

You: Thanks.

There he goes again making me blush.  I'm turning redder everytime.

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N: Before anything else, you can request what's gonna happen between them if you like. :) Yeah.  But I'll probably put my ideas first. Xxx