Part 12 ♥

You were really excited to meet Greyson! In fact, because of your too much excitement you thought that time was moving really slow for you. Well, it's just 9 am. While waiting, you went upstairs and took a bath. After that, you got dressed already, you wore just an ordinary BLACK shirt, with jeans and your converse shoes. Then, it was already 10:55 am. You went back downstairs and waited, for lunch.

Your Mom was cooking lunch for the family, she was cooking your favorite food...which is carbonara...YUMMMM!! (:

While waiting, you watched some TV. But suddenly, your Dad asked you something.

Your Dad: [YN]?

You: Yes, Dad?

Your Dad: Why are you in your outside clothes? We're not going anywhere today.

You: Yeaahh, but I was invited to a....uhmm...party.

Your Dad: Yeah right? Tell me the truth.

You: Okay, okay. Greyson invited me to have some smoothie.

Your Dad: Greyson? That guy you were talking to when we had lunch with the Chance family?

You: Yes Dad!!

Your Dad: Okay, you can go. Good thing it's just Greyson.

You: Mhhhhmmm.

After your conversation with your Dad, the food was ready! Your family ate together. The food that your mom made was incredibly delicious! Anyway, after eating you took a quick nap. 

You realized, that it was already 3pm! And you have to be in Greyson's studio by now.

So you said bye to your mom and dad, and rushed outside and went to the studio..by the time you went there 30 mins, have passed. Greyson was there waiting for you....

You: Hey Greyson! I'm sorry I'm late.

Greyson: Nahh! It's alright. Wanna have that smoothie?

You: Suureee! Let's go.

You and Greyson went to the smoothie place, and Greyson asked you what flavor you would like, you just said anything. So, Greyson gave you anything from the available flavors. You two sat down, and it was awkwardly silent. So, you were kinda nervous to start a conversation with him. Good thing, he started it. 

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(Sorry guys, if it's a little short this time. I promise to do the next one soon!)