Part 30 ♥

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a while since the last update..I decided to make things a little bit faster...so hope you understand me. Thanks for reading this! Loved you guys <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I wrapped everything that I've bought for Mom, Dad, Sean ( I can't belive I even bought my brother one) and ofcourse Greyson.

It was Christmas Eve, when I put all the gifts under the tree.

I called Greyson...

Me: hello? Greyson?

Greyson: oh, hey! (YN)

Me: So I was wondering if you want to come over here with your family to celebrate Christmas...

Greyson: Oh, thanks for the invite (YN) I'll; go tell them and call you back..

Me: Okay, Bye!

-CALL ENDED-

I went to my mom and told her...

Me: Mom, I called Greyson's family to come over and celebrate here.

Mom: Oh, that's great honey. So, will they come?

Me: I think so, he said he'll call me back..

Mom: oh okay. Why don't you come and sit. Eat some of the special food I cooked...

Me: Well, it is special. Okay. I'll try some...

My mom cooked carbonara, bought some turkey, and other stuff...

I love Carbonara! It's my favorite ever! 

My phone rang...I guess it's Greyson..

Me: Hello?

Greyson: Hey (YN)! So, we will be ther in a few. 

Me: OH, cool. So see you.

Greyson: see you too!

-CALL ENDED-

I waited for Greyson and his family...I waited up in my room. Listening to my favorite song of his at the moment..

"Run into the light get out of my own way not afraid to fight believe in what you say, I'll hold on 'til the night. "

I looked at the front door from my window. Their still not here, I wonder why...

I continued listening to the song 

"Hanging by a thread. I'm not scared to let go, thoughts inside your head, that creep up to get you. I believe this is right..so I'll hold on til the night"

After listening to the whole song..I checked again. And still...no one. So, I continued to listen to his wonderful album...

Next song was...

"Cause it only breaks my heart, to see you going through this, to see you going through this. And there's nothing that I can do..."

SLIPPING AWAY....This song always makes me cry..It's just so amazing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED....