Part 15 ♥

Greyson something that causght his eye...

It was a picture of him and all of his friends back when he was staying with his friends in Oklahoma..

Greyson sorta cried, and Lisa saw him..

Lisa: Greyson, Why are you crying?

Greyson: Oh, nothing Mom. I just remember how much I had fun with my friends.

Lisa: It's okay, Greyson. You can visit them if you'd like to.

Greyson: Yeah..I know.

Greyson kept the picture into his wallet and went back to the living room with flashbacks..

>>Greyson's POV<<

I remember when I used to play soccer with my teammates..Haha. How I love playing soccer back then, and I remember wearing my Halloween costume it was a floating ostrich...and since I'm bad at walking, I tripped and the whole costume got destroyed. 

Greyson was enjoying his flashbacks...until he got a text message, he was surprised he got a text from an old friend " Mia " 

The text says: Hey, Greyson! How're you? I'm planning to visit you and come to your studio. Can I come?

Greyson replied: Sure, Mia! And I'm good. Nice to see you'd like to see me again. Haha! (:

After 3 mins..Mia replied

"Haha, thanks Greyson! Looking forward to see you again. I'll just text you again..if we are there."

Greyson replied with: Haha, sure! See you soon. (:

It was a really long day for Greyson and he had to take his sleep. 

He brushed his teeth, took a bath and went to bed. 

He didn't forget to say his evening prayers, ofcourse!

He texted (YN) and asked if you would like to visit his house tomorrow.

You answered him with " Of course! see you at 3pm! "

Greyson then fell asleep...

TO BE CONTINUED....