Part 5 ♥

Greyson: Hi [YN]! How are you?

You: I'm fine. Thank you for asking.

Greyson: No problem. Anyway, you're new in this town right?

You: Yeah I am. Actually, my mom's going to enroll me in a school nearby.

Greyson: Oh really? That's cool. Which school are you going to?

You: My mom said..Umm..Cheyenne Middle School.

Greyson: Really? I used to go there.

You: Used to? Why? What happened?

Greyson: Well, you know. I'm actually supposed to be in a private school..sorta like online.

You: Oh? How come?

Greyson: Well, it all started with me playing the piano at church at Edmond singing Lady Gaga's song Paparazzi, while my brother, Tanner was recording it.

You: Go on..

Greyson: Okay so..I uploaded the video on YouTube then next time I checked I got about 40 million views!!

You: Wow! That's so cool.

Greyson: Yeah and...next day while I was at school, in the middle of class I got excused...And the first thing I thought was "What did I do now?" And when I went to the office I was shocked that my mom told me that Ellen Degeneres just called...and she wants me on her show!

You: Wow! Okay, go on....

Greyson: And I was so excited and at the same time very sad because I was going to leave my friends...

You: Awww....

Greyson: And next day....I was in LA on her show..and she signed me to her record label called 'eleveneleven'.

You: Incredible!!!!

Greyson: Yeah, I know. It's so incredible that I'm so blessed to be making music.

You: It must be so nice....

Greyson: Yeah...but sometimes stressful like yestersay, I was just chased after paparazzis...good thing someone told me to hide by the bushes..it was dark so I didn't had the chance to see her...all I did was say thank you...but most of the time making music for your fans..is so much fun! Especially if you love your fans so much.