Part 9 ♥

You and Greyson were left alone in his studio. You were so nervous since it was so quiet. So, Greyson started talking....

Greyson: [YN], I have a question. Promise you'll answer it?

You: Sure, anything.

Greyson: Well, I was wondering since your classes doesn't start til Monday, wanna hang out with me?

You: So, is this like a date?

Greyson: Kinda. (smiles and blushes)

You: Of course, I would go and hang out with you Greyson! I would love to. Anyway, we can know more about each other.

Greyson: Yeah. So wanna start going out tomorrow?

You thought that going out with Greyson is so cool, since he's popular and you kinda find him really cute. 

You: Sure, why not?

Greyson: Okay, I'll call you.

You: Okay, looking forward to it.

You looked at your watch and it's getting really late, and you were supposed to meet your friend at their house tonight. So you said goodbye to Greyson and went out of his studio.

You finally went back home, it was already 7 pm! You hurriedly called your friend and talked to her.

You: Hey, how's the landing? 

Anne: It was fine. 

You: Want me to got your place?

Anne: Sure, I'd be glad to see you again [YN].

You: Be there soon.

The call ended and you asked your Mom's permission if you could go to Anne's place. She says its okay but you have to be back before 9pm. 

So you went to Anne's place and went inside.

TO BE CONTINUED....