Part 28 ♥

A/N: Hey guys! Lol, again, I've been saying this over and over, but please forgive me cos I haven't been updating this for very long time now.  Hope you understand! And, I'm glad that ur reading this! Hope you'll still support this, despite of the wrong grammars, or wrong spellings or even the wrong information well, tbh, it is an "Imagine" right? It should be not really true. So, please please understand me. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.

I was so thankful for the gift that my parents gave me.  It's a really cute and very cool phone. I guess I'd throw my old phone now. Uhh, well, maybe not yet? Ill move my pics to this phone, esp, because my old phone has a lot of family pics, and with friends, and with Greyson. I actally have a lot of pics of me and Greyson on my old phone, well, I can't blame, he was so eager to have pics with me. I don't know why? I'm not even so photogenic or what not.

I wanted to call some of my friends and greet them an advance greeting, but I guess, since my friends are in another country now, my load would be out of balance for just a short time. So, I thought of emailing them instead.

I emailed them:

I e-mailed my group of friends, we actually call our group " Sisters" cause we act like real sisters to each other, and I really appreciate it, since I don't actually have a sister.

Okay so, here's the e-mail I sent them:

"Hey Sisters,

Been a while since our last chat, I just wanted to greet you guys a Merry Christmas! I really hope to hear back from you, it would really make my holidays. I miss you guys so much! Hope I can visit sometime soon. Anyway, always remember that I love you guys!

Til next time,

Love (YN)"

Email sent!

I've finally emailed my Sisters!

So, after that I layed back in bed, and turned off the lights so that I could take a nap. But, I can't sleep, it seems like that something has been bothering me, maybe something I forgot to do.

I was thinking so hard.

And, all of a sudden, I remembered!

I'm going to buy a gift for my Mom and Dad, and my friends in school and Greyson.

So, I asked permission to my parents if I could go out tomorrow, well since it is kinda late.

Me: Hi Mom, Hi Dad!  Do you mind if I go out tomorrow?

Mom: Sure, honey, where you headed,?  We will take you

Me: Oh no mom, I can just take a cab or a bus, it's fine.

Dad: Are you sure?

Me: Yes, I'm sure Dad

Mom: Well, it's fine with me, how bout you? *looks to Dad*

Dad: I'm fine with it too.

Me: Yay, thanks so much! Goodnight!

Mom and Dad: Goodnight

TO BE CONTINUED.....