Part 8 ♥

You woke up, went down, ate your breakfast and took a bath. You asked your Mom if she could call Lisa and ask Greyson what time will you meet. Then, your Mom called...

Your Mom: Hey Lisa! Is Greyson there?

Lisa: Yeah, he is. Why?

Your Mom: My daughter wants to ask what time would they meet at his studio?

Lisa: Oh, okay. I'll ask him. Hold on.

Lisa asked Greyson what time You and Greyson would meet. He said at 2pm.

Lisa: He says, at 2 pm.

Your Mom: Thanks Lisa! 

Lisa: No problem.

The call ended and your mom told you what time you would meet Greyson in his studio. And you looked at the time, it was already 12 noon! You hurriedly changed your clothes..you just wore simple jeans and a black Beatles shirt with matching converse shoes! Then, you combed your hair since it was a real mess. You were so quick because you always took about an hour for you to get ready and look presentable. And finally it's quarter to 2. You took about 15 mins. until you reached Greyson's studio. You saw Greyson and approached him.

You: Hi Greyson.

Greyson: Hi [YN]! So glad you came. I wanted you to hear me sing and tell me if you hear anything wrong with it.

You: Oh okay.

Greyson started singing, he sang Home Is In Your Eyes. While he was singing you slowly fell in love with his voice. Not only that, but you fell in love with Greyson too. Then, Greyson finished his song.

Greyson: So what do you think?

You: It was soooo beautiful.

Greyson: Really?

You: Yeah...you were really great Greyson!

Greyson: Thank you! Oh, and by the way, I want you to meet my friend, Cody.

You: Hi Cody my name's [YN]

Cody: Hey there [YN].

Cody had to leave the studio soon, because he's going to meet his sister in church. So, you and Greyson were alone.

TO BE CONTINUED...