Part 11 ♥

The next morning, you woke up really early. Because it was a Monday, and you thought that school starts today. But, luckily your mom told you it doesn't start til next week. You sighed of relief, and went back to bed. Besides, it was only 6:00 am. But, you couldn't sleep anymore, so you just went downstairs and ate breakfast alone. Suddenly the phone rang...and everyone else is still asleep except for you...

You: Hello?

Guy: [YN]! It's me Greyson.

You: Oh, Hi Greyson. (nervous and turns red) Uhh...what's wrong?

Greyson: Well, I just wanted to tell you if we could meet later? You know have a smoothie?

You were so shocked that Greyson wanted to meet later, and have a smothie. You were thinking if he just wants something, or maybe he just wants to hang out.

You: Uhh, sure Greyson. What time?

Greyson: Okay, meet me here at my studio at 3pm?

You: Okay. See you. Bye.

You ended the call and you were shouting like an idiot. You were so happy that you get to have a smoothie with Greyson. But, he still doesn't know that you have a crush on him. Anyway, you were just happy to meet later. You couldn't wait.

Great! Your whole family just woke up from your scream. Your brother, Sean was still asleep though. Well, he is a heavy sleeper. But your parents, were awake. 

Your Mom: [YN]! Why in the world did you just scream?

You didn't want your mom to know that you just talked to Greyson. She doesn't even know you have a crush on him. So you just made an excuse...

You: Uhh, I was just psyched that school's not starting yet. (You wipe off your sweat on your forehead). What a relief!

Your Dad: *sigh* C'mon hon, let's just go back to bed. And [YN]...

You: Yes, Dad?

Your Dad: Please, don't scream again. 

You: Of course. Sorry.

Your Dad and Mom went back to sleep. Again, you were left alone downstairs.

TO BE CONTINUED...