Part 17 ♥

Greyson asked you something...

While you were eating your pizza..Greyson was about to ask his question to you..but then he just changed his mind and thought that maybe this wasn't the right time to ask you.

You both watched TV and you both were watching the basketball tournament. It was Thunders VS. Spurs. You both, ofcourse were rooting for the Thunders. You both were shouting and shouting..until Lisa came down and told Greyson to stop shouting so loud...and she also scolded you (jokingly).

You: Oops, sorry! I didn't mean to. I'm just a big fan of Thunders.

Lisa: *laughs* Haha, it's okay sweetheart. 

Greyson: How about me? Are you angry at me. Mom?

Lisa: No, ofcourse not Greyson. You know I was just joking you both. Now, go ahead and watch. Tell me who wins ok?

Greyson: Ok...

Lisa went back upstairs, while you two were left alone and watched...It was almost 5 in the afternoon..so you had to go back home...

You: Greyson, I gotta go back home. It's getting kinda late.

Greyson: Now? But the tournament is almost done.

You: Hmmm...I really got to go. My mom told me to go home early..and clearly this isn't early at all.

Greyson: Well, okay. Could you come back tomorrow?

You: Sure. What time? 

Greyson: How about I just call you?

You: Sounds good. 

Greyson: Oh, wait let walk you home.

You: NO it's fine. I can do it myself.

Greyson: Oh no, (YN). I insist.

You: Really? 

Greyson: Yes!

You: Hmm, okay then.

You both walked to your house and you thanked Greyson....

TO BE CONTINUED....