Part 29 ♥

Your POV

I woke up really early the next morning. I was so excited to buy the gifts!

I went down to eat my breakfast, I saw a plate of gingerman bread and stuff like that.

I can really feel the Christmas spirit in the house, It felt like nothing could ever interrupt this happy occasion.

As I was done with my breakfast, I immediately went to take a shower, and get dressed.

I wore this cute red sweater and some black leggings, hey it's Christmas! It only comes once a year.

I went to my parents room

You: Hi Mom, Hi Dad! Good Morning *smiles*

Mom: Oh, Good morning (YN), you're up early. Are you leaving already (noticing my outfit)

You: Actually, Mom, yeah, I am :)

Dad: Oh, okay, come home early okay? Before Dinner?

You: Yes, ofcourse Dad!

Mom: Oh, and (YN)...

You: Yes Mom?

Mom: Why are you going anyway?

You: Well, uhh, (looks at the ceiling) uhmmm, I just need to check out the new ornaments their selling so that I could buy 'em

for our Christmas tree.

Mom: Oh, okay. Well, hope you see nice ones, honey.

You: Yes, Mom, I'll try my best!

You left the room, and went outside to wait for a cab.

Once I got one, I told the cab to take me to the mall.

 After 15-20 mins of riding, I finally am in the mall!

I went to this cool shop called " Clippers "

I saw this cute bag, so I thought that would be a great gift for my Mom, and I just searched all aroung the other shops

in the mall to see the other gifts I could give to my Dad and Sean.

Honestly, I ended up buying them t-shirts.

So, after I bouth their gifts, I bought gifts for my friends, nothing too special.

I bought them cute purses, it all has a different keychain, like one saying " Stay Pretty! XOXO " and the other one saying

" I love you " And other cute phrases.

After that, I finally searched and saw a great gift for Greyson!

I saw this cute miniature piano (http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_kw=Miniature+Piano) plus I also bought him a sling bag (http://drumsonsale.com/product-url-74698.html)

Well, I spent half of my savings for their gifts, so I hoped they'd like 'em.

I ran to the ornament store cos Mom might think I was just kidding when I said I'd buy her the ornaments for the tree.

So, I bought a few and left the mall.

I waited for another cab to pass by.

After that, I was able to get one, and went home safely.

I was home earlier than I thought! It was 4 pm.

Well, I did leave early...

So, I went in the house and saw my Mom there in the couch.

I had to keep quiet to bring the gifts to my room, and go back downstairs with only the bag of ornaments.

I went to Mom and showed her what I've bought

You: Hi Mom! Back home!

Mom: Hi (YN), good! IS that the ornaments for the tree?

You: Yes, take a look.

Mom: Oh, that's nice (YN)! We'll set the tree up later, once your Dad is home from church.

You: Okay, I'll just go to my room

Mom: Okay, why don't you take a rest, honey? You must be exhausted!

You: Yeah, I will, thanks Mom!

You went to your room....

TO BE CONTINUED....