Part 25 ♥

You got the phone back from Greyson.

And he thanked you, for letting him talk to your friend, Allysa. You said thank you. You had to go home so.."Hey, Greyson, I gotta go! I need to go wake up early. So yeah"

Greyson: Sure! See 'ya soon.

You went back home and found your Mom in front of your door, got angry.

Your Mom: Where have you been young lady?

You: I was just in Greyson's place for a very short time.

Your Mom: Why were you there?

You: Because, my friend Allysa, Remember her?

Your Mom: Yes, what does she have to do with you going to Greyson?

You: She called on my phone when I was about to go to sleep, And I know, I have to be early for school tomorrow.

Your Mom: Yeah? Go on...

You: She was just asking me about my life right now, where I was studying and so on and so forth.....Then, I told her about me finding a friend, which is Greyson.

Your Mom: Okay..

You: She was so shocked that I have a friend who is a celeb, so she wanted to talk to Greyson since she was a big fan.

Your Mom: Okay, I know where this is going now. You can go back to your room now. Sleep tight sweetie.

You: Thanks Mom! *sigh*

You went to your room, and slept.

After hours of sleeping, your alarm finally ringed.

You woke up, went downstairs and ate your breakfast. Went back upstairs to brush your teeth, take a bath, and get dressed.

While waiting for your school bus, you were tweeting about last night.

"So glad, my friend Allysa called me last night. I missed her a lot!"

After, you waited a little bit and then your school bus was there.

You said goodbye to your Mom and Dad and went on board.

You were still kinda sleepy, so you just closed your eyes 'til you reached your school.

Then, you reached Cheyenne, and found a girl looking at you like there was something you did wrong to her.

You went to her and asked....

You: Uhm, excuse me, but, did I do anything wrong?

Girl: No, just, no.

You: Uhm, okayy...

You were still curious though, 'cause she was acting all weird around you, so you just went to your room, and just kept quiet.

TO BE CONTINUED.....