Part 16 ♥

It was morning, early morning when you woke up. You went downstairs to get some water..you looked at the mirror beside the table and you saw yourself..sweating. You laughed..and said " Hahaha, I'm sweating. I think I dreamt of something horrible. Well, nevermind, back to bed."

You went back to your room and went back to sleep, anyway it was 2 am. 

After 8 hours...

You woke up again..

It was 10 am in the morning! At least, you still had time to sleep.

So, you went downstairs, ate your breakfast , brush your teeth, took a bath and got ready.

Again, you just wore something simple..a white shirt with a musical note printed on it and some jeans w/ your simple rubber shoes.

You watched a little TV, and changed the channel to the music channel..MTV. You were so shocked and happy because you saw Greyson on! It was his music video "Unfriend You" It was your fave video of his because Ariana was on it too, since you're a BIG fan of Ariana. 

After the music video, you went silent. Went back to normal. Then it was time for your lunch. 

You ate with your family, said your prayers together..And Sean...Well, he is still pretty much..awkwardly annoying..as usual. 

Anyway, after lunch, you got ready to go and meet Greyson at his house at 3!

You just waited for a little while til three, and you went to Greyson's house.

You knocked at the door. But no one, could hear. So you pushed the ring bell. 

~ding ding ding~

Greyson opened the door, and you said hi to each other.

Greyson offered you some tea. It was "Earl Grey Tea" w/ some pizza.

You thanked him. You both ate together..And Greyson asked you something..

TO BE CONTINUED....