Part 32 ♥

I went back to my room and took a quick nap, anyway it was just 8 pm.  The Chance family is gonna be here 'til midnight so we could open the presents all together.  I fell deep into my nap, I didn't notice the time it was already 10:30 pm.  God, that dream was incredible!!  I dreamt about being in this girl group band there were 5 of us and we were singing covers of these popular songs ( even old ones )!  We were more like a ...Youtube sensation, I must say?  Well, sorta like Greyson's story.  I went to the comfort room to get ready for midnight.  I wore my green and black stripped sweater and white leggings to go with.  Then I just combed my hair and wore this cuute little hair clip with a bow as a design.  My mom bought it for me in last weekend.  After almost 15 mins inside the comfort room, I went downstairs to our dining area, everyone was sitting around the table...except for Greyson.  What the hell just happened to that dude?!  Did Santa put him in the naughty list and locked him in his room for Christmas Eve?  As I was about to sit in my place beside my Mom, I heard the door knock.  I went as quick as possible to get to the door..it was Greyson! Thank you Santa!  I stared at him for a minute with my oh-great-you-are-here-you-showed-up-you-are-so-early face.  Note the sarcasm there.  

You: Where did you go, you're so damn early, 'ya know?

And as I wanted to see, his face, his reaction, he knew I was being sarcastic.

Greyson: I'm so sorry (YN), I didn't mean to be sooo late.

He then glanced at his watch and I looked at our wall clock near the door..it was quarter to 11.

You: Mhmm, you do realize that you're gonna stay here for an hour at least.

Greyson: I'd give you that hour. But hey, maybe I could stay for a sleep-over huh?

You: What?! No! I mean, you don't have to...

As much as I want Greyson to stay here 'til the sun rises, I just can't say yes.  I get these butterflies in my stomach everytime! 

Greyson: No, insist (YN), since I came very much late..I don't want to upset you anymore.

Greyson went to the dining room and sat beside Lisa, I closed the door and went to my seat as well.  As I was looking at my fingers, practically playing with 'em...My mom started to stare at me..and touched my shoulder.

I looked at her and widened my eyes...hopefully she's get the point.

You: Yes, mom?

Mom: (YN), I heard your conversation with Greyson..

Good thing she only whispered, so no one could hear her except for me.  Everyone was talking a different topic around the table.

You: Oh, about that-

My mom trailed me off.

Mom: Why don't you say yes?  I think it's a good idea for him to stay for a night, that wouldn't hurt right hun? 

She put her hand now on my lap, seriously, what is it with her and putting her hand on me?!

You: Well, I...get these butterflies in my stomach when I have company in my room...

Mom: Woah, there!  Not in your room!  Remember. we have a guest room?

You: Oh, right!!  But, I've got stuff in there...

Mom: Then go on and get 'em/

You: Okay, but seriously? I haven't even approve of this yet.

Mom: Oh c'mon, (YN)!  You can spend quality time with each other now.

You: Oh, fine.  Just because your my Mom and it's Christmas Eve.

Mom: Thank you!  Oh and by the way, eat your vegetables.

I didn't notice she was putting food on my plate as I was explaining my side.  Oh moms.

As I was eating a spoonful of these vegetables that my Mom secretly put on my plate, I caught Greyson eating the turkey.  He looks so cute.  His rosy cheeks are getting redder each time. Hahaha. 

You: Well, excuse me, I've got some things to keep upstairs.

Lisa: Sure, hun.  By the way, I'm going to give you something (YN), come here first.

I went beside Lisa.  She was so pretty.  Plus, such a lovely personality. 

You: What is it?

Lisa: This (hands over a small box) is a bracelet.  It was given to me by my Aunt, it's now yours.

You: Oh my!  I can't...

Lisa: No, insist.  It's yours.

You: Thank you very much, Lisa!  You're too kind.

Lisa: No problem. You may go now.

You: Okay, thank you once again.  This is beautiful.

I wore it on my wrist, it was really shining. Such a wonderful sight.

I went upstairs to the guest room and cleaned up some things.  I wasn't in here for a pretty long time, good thing not much of dust were in the room.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: Hello readers! Merry Christmas! I've finally updated! Thank you to the people who still waited for this. I love you so much. And, I changed up the style.