Part 7 ♥

You went home with your family and you figured out it was already 3pm! You rushed to your room and got your laptop, because you almost forgot about you and your friend, Anne's chat. So you went on Skype and went online. You quickly chatted with her and...

You: Hey Anne! Sorry I'm late.

Anne: It's okay. Anyway, I've been wanting to talk to you about something.

You: What is it?

Anne: My dad and mom told me that we're going to where you are! We're going to be neighbors soon!

You: Really? Here? That's so cool, Anne! When?

Anne: We're leaving tomorrow morning...really early.

You: Great! I'll meet you at the airport!

Anne: Sure! See you there.

 But you remembered about meeting Greyson in his studio.

You: Oh no, Anne. I can't meet you tomorrow at the airport. I forgot about meeting a friend. Sorry, can we just see each other when you get to your house?

Anne: Oh, that's fine. I'll just call you when I get home.

You: Thanks Anne! You're the BEST!

Anne: Haha, no problem.

Your conversation went on and on until night. Anne went offline and so did you. Your mom's asking you to go down and eat dinner. You went down and your family ate together. Then, you brushed your teeth, took a quick bath and finally went to sleep.