chapter 34: Fine Line Between Fantasy & Reality...

To my surprise he didnt act like his usual perverted self whilst we showered.

I cringed internally as I recall the moment I threw up on him however, a small part of me finds him deserving of it.

Once out of the shower I throw on some black yoga pants, white long dress shirt with a thin black belt and a pair of combat boots with thick 4 inch heels.

I grab my bag when there is a nock at the door.

"William can you grab that, its probably Justin" I say as i make my way back to the bathroom to spritz myself with some perfume.

Walking back into the bedroom I grab my broad rimmed black hat and sunglasses before walking over to the two men who looled to be in a hushed but heated discussion.

"Morning Justin" I beam as I reach up to hug him.

"Morning beautiful" he hugged me tightly back.

I hear William clear his throat behind me but ignore it.

"You look gorgeous Heart" he gushed as he held me at arms length staring me up and down.

"What time does this photoshoot end?" William asked in his usual business tone.

"No later than 2.....maybe?" Justin was teasing him.

"I will pick her up after"

"Yes yes mr posessive husband" Justin tutted him as he grabbed my hand and walked us to the door.

"You know" justin stopped to turn and look at William. "You are obviously an amazing sex god and totally my type if....if you would smile once and a while" he winked at him.

I bit my lip to stop myself bursting into laughter as Williams face screw up in disgust.

And with that we were off, leaving behind a dumbfounded William....

Miranda Kerr was everything I thought she was going to be. Beautiful, smart, kind, hard working, a overall angel!

"Okay thats a wrap!" The camera man Dug yelled out happily, signaling that the first half of the photo shoot was complete. We would be doing the next half when I am 30 weeks pregnant.

I thank everyone before returning to my dressing room to change.

I hear the door open and click closed behind me. Large hands were placed on my shoulders, massaging them lightly "you ready to go home?".

I felt my left eye twitch at that question.

Am i ready to go home.... no!

However calming myself i reply barely audible "Yes".

William wrapped an arm around my waist before ushering us to the door.

"Heart!" Justin called out as we opened the door to the carpark.

"Great job today! Make sure you take a few days rest because we have a lot of interviews coming up in the next few weeks!" He beamed.

"Oh William, i will see you again soon" he winked before walking to his car.

"Justin" william called out as he opened the car door.

Justin looked at William confused.

"Just so you know" he said blankly. "The only hole my dick will touch is Hearts" and with that he smirked winking at him.

Justins jaw drops, as did mine.

This is the first time William has cracked somewhat of a joke. Although was it a joke?!