Chapter 29

A/N: Bit or a fluff/filler chapter haha.

Enjoy my lovelies! <3 

P.S, once again an unedited chapter.

Sweetheart p.o.v

I once again find myself waking up to the horrid churning of my stomach. Rushing to the bathroom I make it just in time.

I feel like death warmed up. My head is pounding, my back and hips hurt and my breasts are sooooo sore. 'What a great way to start a new day'. Sighing I quickly strip away my clothes and jump into the shower, the warm water is more than welcome to ease the pain of my body.

Ten minutes later I am drying off, wrapping a towel around myself as I roughly blow dry my hair. Once its dried I apply minimal amount of makeup just so I don't look like the walking dead, and make my way out of the bathroom. As I enter the bedroom I realize William is not in the bed.

I quickly change into new underwear, that actually fits my growing bust. I put on a pair of my new black denim maternity jeans and a flowy white blouse. Slipping my feet into a pair of white lace flats I head downstairs in search of my missing husband....

"Morning Mama" I smile as I walk into the kitchen where my mama was brewing a pot of what smells like rose tea.

"Good morning my beautiful daughter" she beamed back as she poured me a cup of tea. It smells amazing!

"Mama, have you seen William this morning? He wasn't in bed when I woke up".

"He is in your fathers office darling" she chirped slightly tight if I may say so. "They are having some sort of meeting. Anyway! Are you ready to go shopping Sweetheart?!".

"Sure Mama, Let me just get my purse and we can go" I say excitedly.

Even though I am not feeling the best today I am excited to spend some quality time with my mother, plus to get out of this house for a while. 

I make a quick detour after I get my handbag, swinging past my papa's office. As I stand outside of it I can hear mumbled voices of Papa and Wiliam. I lean my ear against the door. I know I shouldn't be listening in on their private meeting but I am so curious. Besides, if this meeting is about my burnt down house I would like to know.

The voices still come across muffled. I press my ear further to the door, bracing my hands on the door also. And before I know it the door is swinging open and I am toppling forward, squealing as I fall.

Large arms steady me before I can faceplant onto the stone floor. "Eaves Dropping is a terrible habit" came Papa's voice mockingly.

I look up to see he is trying not to laugh. "I was not eavesdropping Papa!  I was innocently coming to see you when the door flew open!" I glare at him.