Chapter 11; If Roles Were Reversed.

I DID IT!!! I finally posted a chapter by the time I said I would update it! 
WARNING- this chapter contains 'Sexual Content'. Like in a previous chapter, when you see the ************* you can chose to skip it because it doesn't affect the story at all, or you can read it (you know you want to ) ;) 
Anyway, please enjoy! <3 J

Chapter 11; If Roles Were Reversed.  

William P.O.V

‘Oh damn, my head is killing me!’ I think as I wake and snuggle into my soft and squishy pillow. Wait. . . Squishy? I open my eyes, the sunlight nearly blinding me and making my headache worse.  After my eyes adjusted to the horribly bright light, I then noticed I was in my bedroom.

I raise my head a little bit and saw Sweetheart’s beautiful sleeping face. It was then I realised that I was in bed. ‘How did I get here?’ My leg was tossed casually over both of hers, my arm wrapped tightly over her stomach and my head softly resting on her chest.

My head rose and fell with her soft, even breathing. Both of her arms were beside her head, next to the big pillow she lay on. Felt pretty good to be like this with her if I am being honest. I then realise that she is wearing one sexy nightgown that in my opinion left little to the imagination.

Without even giving it another thought I snuggled my face between her perky breasts and kissed my way up to her neck. Soon I was hovering over her as my mouth found its way to just under her ear. Before long I felt her stir underneath me. I leaned back and rested on my elbows as I gazed down at her.

Her eyes fluttered open as she registered the fact that I am on top of her. She then smiled at me, it is a beautiful sight to s- *SLAP* My thoughts were cut off as her hand collided hard with my right cheek, snapping my head to the side.

She then pushed me off her, the fast movement making my head pound even worse as I sat back on my knees. Without saying a word to me she casually walks into the closet, closing the door behind her. ‘What the hell just happened?’ my mind can’t register what is going on. Is she mad at me?

I must have been lost in my thoughts for a while because when she re-emerged from the closet she was dressed. I moan internally at what I see. She is wearing a short, white, strapless dress that hugged her body so well, on her feet was a pair of gold strappy high heels, making her long legs appears even longer.

Without even looking at me she walked into the bathroom. A minute later she came out with only a light amount of make-up on and a glass of water in her hands. She then walked over to the bed where I still sat on my knees, me watching her every movement.

She handed the glass of water to me and I grabbed it, raising a brow. She then held out her other hand and placed two pain killers in my own. She then grabbed her purse next to her on the bedside table and gave me a peck on the cheek before leaning down to pick something up from the floor and wordlessly exiting the room.

‘What the fuck just happened’. . .

Sweetheart P.O.V

Internally I was patting myself on the back for this morning’s performance. The look on his face when I slapped him hard across his was priceless! And then again when I gave him the painkillers, ‘for the hang-over I knew he had and deserved’, and then kissed his cheek and leaving without saying anything to him.

Let’s see how you feel William not knowing where I am or what I am doing. . .