Chapter 18; Skeletons In The Closet (Part 3)

Wooo, finally an update! WARNING this chapter contains sexual contents, so when you see the ******* you can skip it because it does not effect the story, or you can read it ;) Well, happy reading!

Chapter 18; Skeletons In The Closet (Part 3)

Recap;

I grab the charm and press it against the indentation. I hear a buzz and before I know it the painting swings open, revealing a dark room. I step a few steps into the room and look around for a light-switch. My hands travel over the walls in search of that switch, but all I felt was metal and something hard and bumpy. Finally I found what felt like a switch.

I smile to myself as I flick it. Sure enough the light flickers on, but my smile drops at the sight before me "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Sweetheart P.O.V

'What the hell is this?!'... I think I am going to be sick!!!

I see a rusted bucket on the floor next to me and fall to my knees before it, vomiting at the thought of what I just saw. What kind of a room is this?! More over, why would someone have a room like this in their HOUSE?!

As soon as that light switch turned on I was confronted with a string of pictures hanging on a line of many people who are well and truly dead, their bodies were covered in blood, some were missing limbs, one was behea- I lean over the bucket again and vomit again.

There was even a picture of the guy that attacked me in the bathroom at the restaurant the other day. 'Why would William have these sorts of pictures?' The walls of the room were made out of a smokey grey stone, making it rather cold in here. A metal desk was off to the side with more photos that I dare not even look at.

In the centre of the room was a metal chair that had straps around the head rest, arms and feet area. On the other side of the room is another door, but this one is made out of metal, it looked like a volt. 'Oh god, not again!' my thoughts are interrupted when I once again vomit into the bucket. If this continues I am going to need a bigger bucket.

Although I want to know what is behind that door, I WANT OUT OF THE ROOM MORE!!! I was still vomiting in the bucket when I heard the sound of stomping footsteps and a voice yell "SWEETHEART?!"

'CRAP, it's William!' I go to stand up but as soon as I try my stomach churns and I am hovering over the bucket once more.....

William P.O.V

I stir from my sleep after having a disturbing dream, one in which I do not wish to delve further into. I go to pull Sweetheart close to me, knowing that it would get me back to sleep in no time, but all I got was air. My eyes are still closed as I pat around her side of the bed.

My eyes shoot open as I now realise she is no longer in the bed. I also notice that her side of the bed is rather cold, meaning she has been out of bed for a while. I sleepily slide out of bed, pulling on my boxers and walking to the bathroom door. 'Maybe she wasn't feeling well again and is in the bathroom' is my initial thought.