Chapter 33: Is that a threat!

Sweetheart P.O.V

I open my mouth so I could give her a piece of my mind before kicking her out, however she ran barreling up the stairs.

As quick as I could I trailed behind her. Im so out of shape. I huff my way up the stairs and make my way to the bedroom only to have it shut in my face.

That bitch!

"FOR FUCKS SAKE WAKE UP!" I heard the banshee cry.

Opening the door I see her climb onto the bed and jump on him. Bouncing up and down for him to wake up.

I am seeing red at this point, and I'm not just talking about her hair.

Before I even knew what i was doing I picked up a pillow and wacked her in the side, causing her to topple off the bed and onto the floor.

"Heart what the fuck!" William snaps huskily as he rose from the bed and pulls Daniella up from the ground.

Is he for real?!!!

Out of nowhere Daniella starts laughing. "Come on William we all know you love your women violent".

"Excuse me?!" I snap at her, making her laugh harder. "William what is she doing here!?"

He opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by Daniella who stopped laughing and smirked wickedly at me "Helloooo roommate" winking at the end.

"Over my dead body!" I snap shaking in anger.

"Baby calm down" William places his hands on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" I slap his hands away.

"She doesn't have anywhere to go, so I invited her to stay with us. Besides its only for a month until her house is renova-"

"Its called a hotel William!" Is he stupid. He knows how much I HATE this woman.

"She is staying here!" He growled causing me to jump back in shock at bis tone.

My eyes began to burn worh unushered tears but I'll be damned if i cry in front of her.

"Fine" i spit through gritted teeth before turning on my heel and into the closet.

I change into a pair of grey sweatpants and a white oversized shirt. I slip on my runners and grab my bag.

I think in all it took me 30 seconds to be dressed and walking out of the bedroom.

"Heart!" William called out behind me.

I ignore him as i waddle my way as fast as I could down the srairs.

Grabbing my keyes i head through the kitchen and into the garage. The roller doors open at I throw my puse in the back of the car and reverse, tires screaming as I do.

I almost hit the gate on my way out but right now its whatever. Pulling out onto the road i put the car into drive and slam my foot on the accelerator.

Looking in the mirror I saw william run out onto the road. Still in only his underwear might I add.....

I place my sunglasses on as I arrive at my destination. Calls had already been made on the way here and 8 burley men in black greeted me.

"Mrs Knightly, we depart in 20 minutes" one of them said.

"Make it 10" I laugh, no trace of humor in my voice.

The place was crawling with paparazzi, cameras flashing at every turn as the security escorts me to my plane.

To my surprise within 10 minutes we were taking off.