Chapter 19; Somebody's Got A Little Secret.

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all my readers who wrote such nice words of well wishing. As you may know I am currently having some health problems, and I am sorry that this chapter isn't very long, but the medication I am on makes me so tired that I can barely stay awake for 3 hours at a time. Plus I have college work to do still, but I at least wanted to put the first part of this chapter up for you. So please enjoy and again thank you! :)  

Chapter 19; Somebody's Got A Little Secret. (Part 1)

Recap;

William nods his head "Very well, I can accept those terms, later we will have a contract drawn up over this. Now tell me, what is it they plan to do next?"

William eyes him intensely. The man meets his gaze before turning to me. His eyes then lower to my mid section and gazes upon it intently. William soon followed his gaze and his eyes widen before he abruptly stands up.

I look at them both confused, until Jared says something that makes me understand what he is staring at and also makes me drop my hot chocolate in realisation-

"They know."......

Sweetheart P.O.V

"What the hell do you mean they know?" William growls.

"It's like I said, they know that she is pregnant. How they know I am not sure yet, but it shouldn't be too difficult for me to find out" Jared stated.

After I could move my body again after the shock, I leaned down to the floor to pick up the pieces of broken glass from my hot chocolate. 'Thank God the floor is wooden and not carpeted'. "Baby don't touch that, you'll hurt yourself" came William's panicked voice as he grabs my hand and pulls me so I am now standing.

William wrapped his arms around me and held me close as I buried my face into his chest. I then turn my head to face Jared, who looked unaffected by William and I acting like this. "What does their next plan have to do with me being pregnant?" I asked in a shaky voice.

Jared looks into my eyes and calmy states "I overheard the 2nd in command talking to his men, saying that the 'boss' wasn't happy to find out you are pregnant. How he found out I don't know, but if I had to guess I would say that their was a leek in the hospital you stayed at."

"I still don't understand. Why would this boss person be angry that I am pregnant?" I ask in confusion.

"Sweetheart I think you should go and lie down, you are too pale for my liking and you have had barely two hours sleep" William cuts Jared off as he opened his mouth. His voice was soft, but it held something else... Agitation maybe?

"I think I should be in this discussion seeing as it involves me William" I huff.

William raised his hand to softly caress my cheek "Sweetheart please go and rest, both you and our little one" he pauses to place his hand on my stomach softly. "Need to rest." I open my mouth to protest but he cuts me off "I promise I will tell you later everything Jared and I discuss."