Chapter 14; Expect The Unexpected To Be Expected

Chapter 14; Expect The Unexpected To Be Expected (Confusing I know, lol)

William P.O.V

“I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!” yelled the man in my interrogation room.

“You sure about that Harold?” I ask in my business manner as I take a drag of my cigarette. “Because I happen to know for a fact that you have been spilling the beans about us to this new gang.”

Harold has been in the mafia for three years now, not very long at all, but still I give all of my men something from me that is very difficult to receive. . . Trust. I trusted this sneaky little rat and this is how he repays me?! The anger coursing through my veins is making it difficult to keep a professional front when all I want to do is slit his throat.

Right now he is tied to a chair in the middle of this bare, cold, dark room that smells of death, that I call the interrogation room. It is also extremely hot down here. I walk towards Harold as I take another drag. “You understand that you broke the trust I have in you right, Harold?” I asked him as my face got into his.

“I swear, I didn’t tell anyone anything!” he growled at me.

I tsk him as I stand back. “I have other ways of making you talk. Normally only those higher up in the mafia and myself see what goes on in here, but for you-“ I tilt my head to the side. “I can make an exception.”

“W-what are you g-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” he screams out in pain as Kane cuts off his left pinky finger.

“Ready to tell me what you told them yet?” I ask as he is left panting, his eyes closed tightly in pain. I waited a moment and he still wasn’t speaking so- “Alright Harold, we are just going to work our way through your little piggies until you tell us what you told them, after that we will remove something else.”

His eyes flew open, fear strikes his features. He still says nothing so I give the signal and Kane removed his next two fingers. We eventually removed all of his left fingers and are about to slice off his right pinky when the door comes crashing open.

Parker briskly steps through, a stern expression written on his face. He steps over to me and leans next to my ear. ”You need to leave now!” his voice though only low enough for me to hear, was full of fear and desperacy.

“What’s wrong?” I growl in reply.

“It’s Heart, she fainted after the show and they took her to the private hospital-“ he didn’t get to finish his sentence before I turned back to Kane and Leo. “You two stay here and get him to talk, if you have to remove his dick to do it, then so be it” I sneer and Harold gulps loudly.

With that I swiftly left the room, Parker trailing behind me. “What time is it?” I snap at him.

“9:15pm” he replied.

‘SHIT! I was meant to be at her show hours ago!’ We reach my car and both get in. Once we reach the front of the hospital and step out of the car, I am bombarded by the paparazzi. Flashing lights and people shoving god knows what in your face, asking questions that don’t concern them at all are continuously being thrown my way.