Chapter 3; Rules Are Made To Be Broken

Picture of Gabby on side ------>

Chapter 3; Rules Are Made To Be Broken

William leaves the room and I quickly get off the bed and run to the bathroom. I didn't expect what I saw. This bathroom was a his and hers bathroom. There are two basins, a large shower with a shower head at both sides. Why would he need all of this? Strange guy.

I undressed what was left of my clothes and turned on the taps to the right temperature. I quickly hopped under the hot water and enjoyed it's warmth. I stole a bit of shampoo, conditioner and body wash. I smelt like the club, sweat, alcohol and cigarettes. Yuck!

I was in the shower for 20 minutes or so, before drying myself off and wrapping the warm soft towel around me. I walked back into the bedroom and through another door, which I think is the closet. Aha! I was correct. I step inside and grab a powder blue dress shirt of William's and put it on. It reached just above mid thigh and was miles too big. 

I was again surprised to find that his closet was done in a his and hers style too. The her's side was empty though, where'as his side was jam packed. Now I just need some underwear. Hmmm. I can't use what I wore last night because that is just disgusting! 

I hear a knock at the door. Holding down the shirt at the end I step back into the bedroom to find a woman in her late 50's wearing black yoga pants and a yellow polar fleece shirt. She see's me and smiles "Afternoon miss, I have brought you some food."

I smile back at her "Thank you..." I didn't know her name.

"Nancy, Miss" she replied. She placed the tray of food on a table on the balcony ad I followed her out and sat down. "If there is anything else you need Miss, just ring the bell next to the bed." She then left and I looked at the food in front of me. It was pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs on sour dough bread with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

My stomach grumbles in anticipation. Seeing as I hardly touched my dinner last night, I can see why I am so hungry now. I waste no time in digging in. It is mouth wateringly good! That Nancy sure knows how to cook. About 5 minutes later I drop the cutlery onto the empty plate, drink the last drop of juice and lean back in the chair in contempt.

I closed my eyes, releshing in the cool ocean breeze. If I could live anywhere, I would live on the beach like this. I must of fallen asleep whilst thinking of a peaceful life living on the beach, because I am rudely awoken by a soft feeling against my lips. It was soft and delicate. In my sleepy state I was confused at first and found myself reciprocating the movement against the soft thing back. 

I hear a deep groan, that is what makes my eyes fly open. I immediately come face to face with William. I immediately push him off and stand up. "What do you think you are doing?" I yell at him. He stumbles only a tiny bit, but in no time stands proud again. God, if he wasn't a filthy pervert I wouldn't be so angry about this whole arranged marriage thing.

"I told you I would only be gone a couple of hours" he replied whilst eyeing me from head to toe.

"My eyes are up here!" I snap at him whilst pointing my finger to my eyes.

He smirks and steps forward, encasing me in his arms. "What is it with you touching me?" I mumble against his hard, toned chest. I struggle, yet again against him and once again, find myself getting nowhere; so I let my arms flop to my sides and just stand still.

He chuckles and places a kiss on the top of my head. "No need to get your panties in a twist" he laughs. Bastard! little does he know that I can't get my panties in a twist, because I AM NOT WEARING PANTIES!!!