Chapter 12; Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It!

Chapter 12; Don’t Say It if You Don’t Mean It!

Recap

“You are forgiven” I smile before leaning forward and placing my lips on his, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist.

He then mumbled something against my lips that I ever thought I would ever hear him say, causing my eyes to fly open.

“I love you.”

Sweetheart P.O.V

.  .  . Did he really just say that? My whole body froze and I lower my eyes to stare into his. “Do you mean it?” I asked barely above a whisper.

“I do” he replied softly before kissing my lips again.

“Mm-wait” I say leaning back, panting.

“Sweetheart” he sighed, raising a hand to rub his face. “If you don’t feel the same way then it’s fine. I mean, you probably don’t so- it’s fine so d-“ I cut off his rambling by kissing him.

I then pull back a little to rest my forehead on his. “I love you too” I reply smiling and gazing into his beautiful deep gray eyes.

His face made me want to say ‘awwe’. His eyes flickered with excitement and a genuine smile etched its way onto his face. He then leans up, closing the small gap between us as his soft lips gently press to my own. I feel his hands begin to stroke my bare thighs as we continue the, forgive the cliché statement, kiss of love.

After a minute though the kiss becomes more heated as his tongue endeavours to dominate my own. His hands rise higher, causing my nightgown to rise with it. William leans back, breaking the kiss as he grabs the hem of my nightgown and lifts it up. I raise my arms as he pulls it over my head and tosses it to the ground.

He then wraps his arms around me and crashes his lips to mine. My chest is now pressed firmly against his. I am already without panties and William prefers to sleep naked, so I can already feel his excitement against the small of my back. Knowingly I begin to rub my behind against it.

He groans against my lips and in less than a second I am pinned underneath him. “You little tease” he growled as he leant down to kiss me again. His hand began to massage my breast and my hand slowly travels down to his manhood.

He groans against my lips as my hand begins to stroke him, the kiss becoming very intense. “Riiiiing, riiiiing, riiiiing-“ the sound of Williams phone rang. William didn’t seem to even notice it though as he continued what he was doing.

“Mmm, William?” I tried to get his attention, but he was still in the moment. “William, the phone” I breath out against his lips.

“Doesn’t matter” he stated quickly as his mouth moved down my chin and neck, nuzzling my sweet spot.

The phone continues to ring and is quite frankly bugging me. “William, what if it is something important?” I stress to him as I release the hold I had on his manhood, though it came out as more of a moan.

“Forget it” he murmured against my skin.

I couldn’t forget it, for it just continued to ring. “William, just answer it” I said a little annoyed but also concerned it could be something important.

He growled angrily and rolled off me so he could grab his phone off the bedside table and sat back against the headboard of the bed. “What?! He snapped loudly into the phone. “You called me to talk about the Zoo?” he growled into the phone.