Chapter 2; Engagement From Hell

Picture of William on side ------>

!!! WARNING !!! This Chapter contains sexual content.

Chapter 2; Engagement From Hell

How did it come to this? Why is this happening? How could my own parent's do this to me? So may questions are flooding my mind. I stand up now that our parent have left. I look at William, he has a bored expression on his face. 

"Why are you agreeing to this ridiculous agreement between our parents?" I ask him seriously. 

He looks up at me "It is what is best for both our families business." 

I couldn't help but notice he looked a few years older than me. "How old are you?" I asked him.

He raised a brow at me and replied "22 almost 23."

My jaw dropped. This guy is almost 5 years older than me. "Why would you want to marry someone who is five years younger than you, after-all I am only just 18? Yesterday I was 17."

He smirked at me as his eyes roamed up and down my body. All of a sudden I felt self conscious. He then stood up and walked until he stood barely a foot in front of me. He reached out his hand and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear "Sweetheart, what you were yesterday doesn't matter. Today you are eighteen, and with a body like that" his eyes looked down to my chest before coming back to my eyes "I don't think we will have any problems."

"What if I refuse to marry you?" I asked nervously as he is too close for comfort.

He chuckled "Sweetheart, no-one cares what you want. You were born to fulfill this deal." His hand reached up and cupped my cheek "You and I will be married in a month. I really don't know what you are complaining about; You get to live the high life you always have, you get security for the rest of your life and you get a hunk like me to satisfy you each night."

I gasp in disbelief he would actually say that. I glare daggers at him "I will never sleep with you!"

Again he chuckled and lent over beside my ear to whisper to me "Oh, my dear Sweetheart. You will fulfill your duty as my wife whenever I want it. I can't wait to hear you scream my name with that sexy french accent of yours."

Horrified by how he is treating me I push him away from me and slap him hard across the face. "Do not treat me and talk to me like some common whore you pick up off a street corner!" I yell at him. My breathing heavy.

He looks taken back at my action but soon I find him glaring at me and stalk towards me. I take a few steps backward until my back hits the wall. All of a sudden William slams his hands both sides of me onto the wall, causing me to shriek in surprise. 

He leans down and presses his forehead to mine. "I am not a man you wish to go against, Sweetheart. My family are very powerful and dangerous people. You either suck it up and go through with this marriage like a good little girl, or I will kill everyone you love. Your parents, your friends and their families."

"Are you threatening me?" I asked in a whisper. Is he really so powerful he could do that?

"Yes" he stated flatly.

"Are you really so desperate that you have to force someone to marry you? You're pathetic!" I sneered at him.

His eyes grew darker and before I know it he roughly presses his lips to mine. My eyes widen in shock. What the hell does he think he is doing? I try to push him off, but he wont budge. All of a sudden his arms wrap around my waist, pressing me firmly against his body. His tongue tries to pry open my mouth, but I refuse him entrance.