Chapter 5; No Way Out (Part One)

Sweetheart P.O.V

I was rudely awoken to the bright light of a new day. I throw my silk covers off me and sleepily make my way to my bathroom. After washing my hands I walk back into my bedroom and furrow my brows in confusion. 'How on earth did I get home last night?'

As if right on cue to answer my question, my mother barges through my bedroom door. "Oh! Sweetheart, you are awake. Excellent! Having dinner with William last night sure did tire you out." 'William?' "Such a gentleman he was, carrying sleeping you up to your bedroom and lovingly tucking you into bed."

I scoff in my head. 'I can imagine William throwing me over his shoulder and then onto the bed, but I cant imagine him carrying me 'lovingly ' and tucking me in. And I don't even want to think about how he knew where to find me ' For some reason though, I cant help but slightly blush.

"Now!" my mother says happily, clapping her hands together. "You must get ready, William will be here at 10.30 to take you out somewhere special. He already called this morning to confirm and says to wear something casual but nice."

Without warning, my mother engulfed me in a tight hug. "Seems things are moving along quite nicely, huh, Sweetheart?" her voice was soft and wishful.

It was then that I realised that no matter what I say or do, I am marrying William in 23 days. Not talking to my mother for 5-almost-6 days was torture. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her, leaning my head on her shoulder as she stroked the back of my hair affectionately.

"Yeah" I breath out. "Things are moving along quite nicely." 

She squeals and hugs me even tighter, before stepping back and holding me at arms length. "Enough mushy stuff, you need to quickly have breakfast and prepare for your date!" she beamed. I plastered on a fake smile as she kissed both of my cheeks and sauntered out of the room.

As soon as she left, the smile came off. I yawn as I teeter my way to the bathroom. I strip free of my clothes and stepped into the shower, removing last nights makeup and smell of a bar. Ew! I wash my hair and scrub my body, rinsing before stepping back out of the shower and wrapping a fluffy pink towel around my body and one around my hair.

I brush my teeth then begin to work on my makeup, keeping it minimal for that casual look. Just some moisturiser, cream eye-shadow, mascara, peach blush and a bit of lip-gloss. I then removed my towel from my head, drying it roughly with it. I then put through some curl holding product and finger dry it with a hair-dryer.

After that I used my curling iron to make soft waves.'Whola!' I am done. I walk out of the bathroom and head into my closet. I remove my towel, placing it in the hamper and open my drawer to retrieve some underwear. I decided on a strapless pink bra with matching panties. 

I then decided to go with a really cute maxi dress I have.It had halter straps and revealed my back. It is fairly warm outside for autumn. The color of the dress is very autumn like. (Pic on side ------>)

I then put on a pair of cream colored roman sandals, sprayed on a bit of my 'Ralph Lauren- Romance' perfume and a few accessories and I was ready. I grabbed my clutch purse and phone before making my way down stairs. Already I can hear the faint sound of people talking.

"Ah! Here she is now" excitedly exclaimed my mother as soon as I stepped into the room. The first thing I saw was William himself. He was wearing a crisp black V neck shirt that hugged him tightly, revealing every bump and grove of what looks like an 8 pack. He was also wearing torn light-wash jeans and on his feet, a pair of black converse.