Chapter 8; Surprise Surprise!

Here it is! Yay! I am sorry how long it has taken, but my Internet is dead and could take up to 2 weeks to fix, so I am borrowing my big brothers Internet. Without further adue, here it is!

Chapter 8; Surprise Surprise!

Sweetheart P.O.V

So tired! I lay in bed yawning and stretching. I know I should get up, seeing as it is 10:30am; but I am too tired. My mind retraces last night. My hands slowly rise to my lips. ‘I cannot believe that I kissed him!’

He was so different last night. Well, except for trying to kill that stripper. But in the car ride home, he actually apologised. I thought I heard wrong at first, but then I looked at his face and it clearly showed remorse. I couldn’t help but forgive him.

He leaned forward and actually gave me the decision if I wished to kiss him or not. Going with the moment, I leaned in and kissed him. The kiss wasn’t raw and rough like he usually makes it, no, it was soft and . . . I don’t even know how to describe it. It was like we just connected and everything felt right.

Oh jeez, I sound like some love struck teenager! I can’t believe that I am crushing on William. From last night’s actions, I can only guess that he might like me too, even if it is just a little. It would make this whole marriage thing less frightening.

My thoughts are interrupted when my mother enters through my bedroom door, carrying a tray with her. She closed the door behind her and walks towards me, a big smile on her face. “Morning mama” I smile sleepily, whilst sitting up in bed.

“Morning my beautiful girl!” she beamed back. She then placed the tray on my lap and I see it is full of my favourite foods, like a small bowel of fruit-salad, a stack of pancakes, bacon and a big glass of orange juice. “Eat up, Sweetheart” she says placing a soft kiss upon my forehead before leaving the room.

I don’t know why she brought me breakfast this morning. Oh well, I am too hungry to care right now, so I dig right on in. After about 10 minutes, I had eaten everything. I then placed the empty tray on the bedside table.

My bedroom door then opens again, but this time it is my papa who has entered. He closes the door behind him and walks towards me; a smile is on his face. “Morning princess” he says warmly whilst kissing my forehead.

“Morning papa” I smiled back and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

“I thought that maybe you would like to spend your last day before the wedding with your old man…?” he asked more than stated.

“Of course I would papa! Just let me get changed and then we can get going” I say excitedly as I jump out of bed and into my bathroom. I haven’t had a ‘papa and Sweetheart’ day in such a long time, so I am very excited to spend time with him before I am married.

When I stepped into the shower I heard my papa call out to me through the door. “Sweetheart, I am just going to change as well, I will meet you down stairs in about twenty minutes.”

“Alright” I yelled back and continued my shower.

After my shower I wrapped a towel around myself and walk into my bedroom and through to my closet. I put on a pair of white panties and bra set, then I dress in a sleeveless white blouse with a frill down the middle, tucked into a pair of pastel pink, high waited short shorts.

I then put on my 4 inch baby pink Channel heels and walk back into the bathroom. I undo my hair that I left unwashed because it would take too long to dry and straiten it. I then apply minimal amount of makeup, just some mascara, blush and lip-gloss.