Chapter 15; How Can One Vomit So Much?!

Hey guys, I am sorry it has taken me so long to write this but I have been REALLY sick. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter! J

 ***WARNING*** This chapter contains sexual content. Like in previous chapters when you see the ********* you can choose to skip it because it does not affect the story at all, or you can read it ;) just giving you the heads up!

15; How Can One Vomit So Much?!

Sweetheart P.O.V

“Sweetheart! Please look over here!” “Heart, what was the cause of you being admitted to hospital?” “Heart, how are you feeling?” “William, how are things with you and the new Mrs?” “William, Sweetheart!” questions were being shouted at us in all directions, the flashes of their cameras are making me dizzy.

I am tucked under Williams jacket, his right hand is wrapped tightly around my waist as his other hand rests on my stomach protectively with his elbow crooked out to push through the crazy crowd. The security the hospital has provided us makes a path for us to walk through. I smiled at the paparazzi, giving them a small wave to ensure them I am feeling better.

We FINALLY reached William’s car, the security keeping the crowd back as he opens my door for me and helps me with my seatbelt. I noticed him trying to put the bottom of the seatbelt lower so it doesn’t go against my tiny bump. After I am clicked in he placed a quick peck on my lips then closed my door and goes around to his side.

Slowly William pulls out of the car-park, being careful not to run anyone down. Surprising me, he doesn’t speed off after getting to the road like the last time we ran into the paparazzi. He is actually doing the speed limit. “No speedy getaway?” I ask him with humour.

However it would appear that William didn’t find my question funny, he just looks at me with a ‘are you serious?’ look. He then turns his attention back to the road in front of us. “It was just a joke’ I mumbled as I turned my body away from him in the direction of the door, crossing my arms over my chest and sulking.

I am looking out the window when I felt William trying to hold my hand but I just turn my body away even more. I am tired, grumpy and starving! ‘What? I didn’t have breakfast this morning because I was too busy throwing up’. I would ask William to pull up somewhere to grab something to eat, but I am too busy sulking right now.

‘Why am I even sulking?’. . . I don’t really remember, but I just feel like it.

I hear William sigh heavily and from the corner of my eye I see him place his hand back on the steering wheel, his grip tightening until his knuckles are white. Twenty minutes later we arrive home. Without waiting for William I reach over the back to grab my bag, before quickly getting out and using my own keys to open the door and head inside.

I step inside, leaving the door open for him and walk through to the lounge room. I toss my bag onto the chair and can hear the sound of little feet pattering towards me. Sure enough Prince came bounding into the room, very happy to see me by the looks of it. “Hello my baby!” I baby talk him as I scoop him up in my arms.

He leans his fluffy head up and started to lick my face. “Okay, okay. I missed you too” I giggled. “Now, would you like some breakfast?” I asked him, all he did in reply was wag his tail.