Chapter 31: Sex On The Brain

A/N Just a heads up, this chapter contains sexual content! when you see the *** you can chose to skip ahead or keep reading! Enjoy my lovelies! <3 J

Sweetheart P.O.V

I woke up at 5am this morning and for the last hour I have just been lazily laying here with William wrapped around me like ivy. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my belly "OUCH!".

William instinctively sat up in bed, looking around the room as if he thinks we are in danger. "Heart baby, whats wrong? Are you in pain?" he asked in a panic.

"I... I think the baby just kicked for the first time" I say as realisation dawned on me.

"Really?" he asked with a shy smile that I love so much.

"Yes reall-ouch!" I was cut off by the baby kicking again.

I quickly grab Williams hand and place it on my stomach. we sat like this for a minute and just as i was about to let go of his hand the baby kicked again. William looked to be in awe and he began to rub my belly, leaning down to place a kiss upon it. 

"Looks like we have a strong little guy" he says smiling. I could look at this man smile all day.

"Or a strong little girl" I giggle. 

There was a dark look in Williams eyes but it was mask in a split second, a forced smile that didn't quite reach his eyes appeared. "We will find out next week, now! We need to get up because we have a lot to do at the house" he says quickly before pecking my lips and jumping up from the bed in all his naked glory.

All thoughts of our brief conversation discarded as I stare at my sexy husbands muscular butt as he walks to the bathroom. His tan, sun kissed skin was even all over. Maybe he suntans in a nude?

"rt"

"eart"

"HEART!" I shook my head out of it's naughty thoughts as I look up slightly to see Wiliam turning his head to look at me in the doorway of the bathroom.

A smouldering smirk formed on his face as he raised a curious brow at me. Busted! He definitely caught me ogling him naked. I can feel my cheeks heat up but I try to act casual about it "Wh-what?".

"Don't be embarrassed babe, I am all yours, look as much as you want" he says turning completely to face me, arms open.

My eyes flicker down for a moment as I see that something of his is standing at full attention. I bit my lip as I can feel myself begin to warm up down there. I snap out of it when I realize I am being such a pervert. Shaking my head I pull the covers off myself and walk towards the bathroom too.

"Let's get ready" I say knowing I am probably as red as a tomato.

I hear him chuckle as I slide past him into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and pull my nightgown over my head, discarding it in the hamper. I step inside the shower and welcome the warm shower. I feel my hair being pushed to one side and a mouth attacking my neck. I loll my head to the side more, giving him full access.