Soundtrack and Official Cover

lol. there is no official cover. like... this series just couldn't be justified in my lame ass photoshop ability to what the amazing and wonderful lenyan has to offer. as stated in all the other one before, i take no credit for lenyan's pictures as my own. they are simply a place holder for if, when, and ever i decided to do anything with this series. i just... i'm not good at it and so i've come to that conclusion lol. so yeah... anyhow, here are the songs for the soundtrack!

edit: i have gotten some new covers that are NOT someone's artwork. as much as i love lenyan's work, it's obviously hers and i did say that it was a place holder. so i used midjourney to make some decent ones. they aren't as amazing as hers were but they have the aesthetic i was looking for.

+++++++++++++++++

1) The Sound of Silence  - Disturbed

opening - geneva's remembrance of max

2) Blue Moon - The Mavericks

heading home - Max waking up

3) Every Planet We Reach Is Dead - Gorillaz

kole's confession and the crash back to earth

4) I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin

mars and max fight - something's wrong with max

5) lovely - Billie Eilish feat. Khalid

max suffering the injection but not having anyone to help him

6) Coma White - Marilyn Manson

max's infection causes him to hallucinate - dawaen comes to clinic all beat up

7) Hurt - Johnny Cash

max begs for his parents to help him one last time

8) Done All Wrong - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

the taylors realize they've been stupid in how they've reacted to max's return (and the best use of a harmonica goes to this song right here lol)

9) The Kill (Bury Me) - 30 Seconds to Mars

mars' struggle - max almost meets kasai - kasai gets stabbed

10) Sleeping Dogs - Zakk Wylde feat. Corey Taylor

time skip and catch up - basically chapter 39 lol

11) The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy

everyone has finally met each other - world is going to hell in a fast car - and is aaron free?

++++++++++++++++++++++

so that's that. i FINALLY got to use sound of silence. i actually had it in there for the other two books but it never seemed to fit and then finally it did. yay for disturbed lol.

and as for the fun announcement that i said out happen here it is: some may have figured it out but there WILL be one final book for this series. it's going to be called AUTOMATION TWILIGHT. it will center around the aftermath of the deal that the elbaskins have made with earth about 15-20 yrs into the future. old chars will be in it but not as much, most of it focusing on the 'first generation' kids and how their success has manipulated the world, especially kasai, and also how these new rules affect the ones who were small children when the negotiations were made who now have to deal with the consequences their parents agreed to. but i'm not going to post it right now because i'm working on another story. i'll probably try to post it after the first three chapts of the other story to give yall a little break.

but anyway, there is that. an epilogue book for The Oddities of Grand Marquis series. thanks to everyone who has supported this story and I hope to see you at the next one!