Twenty-Eighth

KASAI

"NO!"

I slammed my fists into the table as the Queen and King looked at me in confusion, the servant Elbaskin leaving my side. Tereina (in her blob form) turned to me as I breathed heavily and angrily at the table. I felt it...

"Whatever is the matter?" the King asked.

"Don't act like you don't know." I seethed as I glared at him.

The King smiled, doing a poor job of acting surprised.

"Fine, I won't. He's not dead though, if it helps."

"But he will be."

"A bug finally splattered under my palm. It will be sad to not hear his constant buzzing around but alas, vermin need to be eradicated."

I snarled and got up, heading to the door, but the King appeared in front of me and blocked me.

"Move." I growled.

"I think not."

"Let me save my uncle!"

"How so?" The Queen asked, standing up. "We can't go into lightspeed just yet. The other children aren't ready."

"Then I'll go there! I don't care how I get there, just let me go!"

"Send for the captain." The King said.

"Why?"

"Letting you go down there is a risk I just don't want to take. I'm only humoring that Solid's idea so that I can get into Earth's atmosphere and then I'll just take over the planet. Simple, easy, less talking. Besides, you may not be related to the little git, but you've got that annoying thing's unusual heroic tendencies."

"Let me save my family! God, you're such an asshole! It's no wonder that your race can't have children anymore."

The smile plastered on his face left as he looked at me darkly. "You're out of line, boy."

"And you're a lunatic! You have literally gone crazy because it was you who got your people into this state that now they have to have Solids help them to procreate. It eats you up inside how much you fucked up and how much you have rely on solid organisms to help your people. And, not only that, now that you've actually found a solution, it keeps backfiring on you!"

I found myself flying through the air and landing on top of the table. The Queen screamed as well as Tereina, who suddenly solidified into a solid form. She looked like she was about ten with long black hair (or it was so purple that it looked black?) and indigo eyes. She was naked and the King looked furious.

"You are female."

Tereina looked at herself and gasped, turning back into her blob form. The King actually looked devastated.

"Tuea kialen pehgyan eztenei?"

"Atelagos tianhi koete, Therthefa nakinek en tetti'nem. Voltko megaermeg mondrotia koete nakinek en..."

"Tellene kialen nem kore nemira onfo Kiraly, koki." The Queen said. "Azko hiahiamulde togenu kappe ia 'muahikal' mintrite koete ia tomi lahinhine esa."

"Tangvez ate natar neud dengari ia!"

"Ahamit natar?!"

"The throne that I am in charge of, of course! Have you lost your mind?"

"Our people haven't had a home in decades, King! They don't care if we have to use solid organisms or not, they will just be happy that we will be able to procreate again! No one cares about the rites of succession!"