one

this chapter contains (slight) mentions of BLOOD, VIOLENCE, GORE, KILLING

proceed with caution.

— 

wooyoung 'tsk'ed at the limp body on the floor, the victim's blood flowing out of the wound without any sign of stopping. wooyoung shook his head, "if only he didn't anger mr lee."

wooyoung wiped his knife on the victim's clothing until it was so clear he could see his reflection. he hummed, fixing a few loose strands of hair and tucked it behind his ear. he smiled. there, much better.

wooyoung wandered around the CEO's office and touched everything with his black rubber gloves. the guy he just killed sure was rich as hell. if he owned at least three dozens of whiskeys and vodkas in his office, who knew how many more would be in his wine cellar? with that thought in mind, wooyoung smirked and went towards the big double doors leading out to the hallways. 

just as he was about to open the doors, the alarm sounded. wooyoung scrunched his eyebrows in frustration. he was about to go taste some of this millionaire's wine! wooyoung sighed. someone must've found out he sneaked in through one of the many bedrooms in this mansion. 

"guess i'll have to come back another time." wooyoung muttered with no hint of fear or anxiousness in his voice. it's really amazing how numb the seventeen years old boy was ever since he was six.

wooyoung pocketed his knife, wore his mask properly and looked at himself in the big mirror one last time. after approving how he looks, he readied himself to run towards the windows behind the CEO's desk. he ran towards it and leapt against the window, the window shattering and wooyoung, being drawn by gravity, fell down the three storey mansion.

wooyoung, with no surprise, landed on the garden below, startling the gardeners working on the garden. wooyoung brushed off some of the branches and fixed his mask before turning around, greeting the shocked faces of the two gardeners.

"oh," wooyoung chuckled lightly, "didn't see you two there. say hello to the mrs for me!"

with that, wooyoung dashed away from the millionaire's mansion and onto the chaotic streets of busan. he zipped past dozens of rich asses walking around with their expensive accessories and talking in such sophisticated ways. wooyoung wanted to scoff so badly and tell them to fuck off the streets and retreat into their mansions. but he couldn't. not when he has the entire security and body guard team of the biggest CEO in busan chasing him down.

wooyoung stumbled upon a book store with just two people inside. he looked behind him and saw the bodyguards from the lee mansion closing up on him. wooyoung sighed. guess he'll be reading some books then.

wooyoung went into the book store as calmly as he could and smiled at the store owner, who was an old lady reading a book called 'the fault in our stars'. wooyoung hated that book. hated. it.

no, he will not listen to how great the book is. that book just utters plain bullshit. who would fall in love in such circumstances? sure, it sounds beautiful and it was written so magically. but it was so fake and sad that wooyoung hated it.

"you look like you're really hating mrs kim's book." the other person, a man, said loudly. wooyoung was not frightened by the boy's voice or his volume, but rather worried that the old lady might have heard him.

"poor lady's deaf." the man said. wooyoung hummed and turned around. he judged the man in front of him: pink hair, kind face, tall. 

"what's your name?" the man asked.