fifteen

"sannie~" wooyoung whined. san chuckled at his boyfriend who was currently blindfolded and behind him on san's motorcycle. san had only told the younger that they were going on a date for their four months anniversary, but he never specified where they were going. and that thought haunted wooyoung's mind. what if- no, san wouldn't harm him.

"be patient, darling." san muttered and started the motorcycle, the younger yelping at the sudden engine sound from below him. san cackled and wooyoung pouted, hitting san lightly on his abdomen, "i hate you."

san grinned, turning around and placing a kiss on wooyoung's cute little pout, "i love you, too. i assure you, it'll be fun."

"you're only saying that because you're not the one being blindfolded and is put behind a motorcycle amateur." wooyoung retorted. san gasped dramatically, obviously taking that statement to heart.

"i am not a motorcycle amateur, woo! i've had the license ever since i was fifteen!" san exclaimed. wooyoung scoffed, "yeah, but when was the last time you drove it?"

san went quiet and wooyoung knew he won. he smiled cheekily and rubbed his cheek against san's, whispering into the older's ear, "see? i won."

san groaned, "yeah, yeah, whatever. hold on tight, darling."

with that, wooyoung's grip around san's waist tightened and the older started driving. wooyoung immediately felt that gush of wind against him and smiled softly.

he had ridden a motorcycle once when he was four. when his father was still with his mother and him. little wooyoung would always beg his dad to have him on the motorcycle at least once. and although his dad never refused and always promised the little boy with a sly smile, it never happened because wooyoung's mom was too worried and scared that something would happen to the two males she loved the most.

but on wooyoung's fourth birthday, his mom finally gave up her stance as wooyoung pleaded that this would be his birthday gift. and so, wooyoung's dad took him on a round trip around busan. they went to all the beaches and wooyoung remembered the feeling of freedom and like nothing mattered at all in the entire world. he remembered the happiness he felt as his eyes glistened under the sun and how hot he had felt despite it being november. hot not because of the weather, hot because he's feeling so joyous and content that it just- it just makes him hot.

wooyoung could never forget the amount of contentment he had felt that afternoon even after his father left. even if he hated his father for leaving his mother and him alone on the streets of busan, he still could never forget how happy his father made him feel. just because of a simple motorcycle ride.

the motorcycle stopped so abruptly wooyoung had doubt they arrived wherever they were. he tapped san's stomach and san jerked up slightly at that. "sorry, traffic light."

wooyoung silently cursed at himself for being so dumb. of course, it was a traffic light. it was stupid. san looked back and chuckled, "get some rest, darling. it'll be a while."

"it'll be a while? are we going to incheon or somewhere?" wooyoung enquired. and san fell silent. bingo. wooyoung grinned, "sannie~ are we going to incheon?"

"uh- i don't know. please hold on tight, i'm going to go now." san muttered. with that, he started driving again. wooyoung hummed in content, knowing that he at least knew where they were going. he relaxed himself against san's back and closed his eyes. it wasn't like he could see anyway, but he smiled at himself, and fell into a shallow slumber.

"wooyoung, baby, we're here." san gently unwrapped wooyoung's arm around his waist. wooyoung woke up with a slight yawn, making san chuckle at the younger. he helped wooyoung untie the blindfold around his eyes and wooyoung immediately gasped.