author's note

WOW. this story is so long i feel so sorry for you guys to just sit through forty chapters and like four interludes of character background stories. but, hey, i finished it!

so. i initially thought this was the quickest i've ever finished writing a story but turns out this took me longer than 'seeking for you' did. i don't understand but it's okay.

anyways. i hope you guys enjoyed this book! honestly, i intended to end this book at around twenty-ish chapters? like wooyoung was supposed to die after going to busan because he went to go find park junwong and park junwong killed him then and there. then the epilogue would be ten years later where san reads the letter wooyoung sent him explaining everything that happened. idk that was really confusing, wasn't it? oh well.

also i totally dismissed the idea of jimin being park junwong's son lol. idk it was such a dramatic point of the book and then all of a sudden poof! he's gone HAHA. i'm so sorry. this story is nowhere near perfect and i hate that. but hey, at least it's a better shit show than 'seeking for you', am i right?

my next book will probably come out in end of august-early september?? i normally start writing during the holidays (except for this time because i was home and had a lot of free time). my next holiday is the summer holidays so i'll (probably, no promises though) start writing then. so please look forward to my next story!

(it'll probably be another soulmate au because i think i'm acing them) (just joking. i just write better with soulmate aus because i semi know what's going on)

can't wait to see you guys in my next story!

— WOOSARCHIVES