Chapter 26: Unexpected Guest and Truths.

Bay's P.O.V.
Chapter 26.

Eden Collins on the side xD, or up.

By the time Saturday rolled around Keith had became a real pest. His team up with my father had kept me on edge though keeping the boys around made me feel safer in a way.

We were at the cliff area, having set up a picnic area at the top of the cliff looking over the water. Only the five boys and I were here, along with Zach. Currently Zach and I sat on a blanket playing go fish as the guys swam in the water.

"I have to pee." Zach says as he stands up and heads to the tree area. I roll my eyes as I take a drink of Cole's soda, I had finished mine and didn't want to open a new one.

"Your dad wants you dead." A voice states. I turn my head around and find Keith, hands in his pocket with a blank face. I stand up and try to leave though soon find myself face to face with Erik. I step back until I was in my original spot. I look at Keith who simply stares at me.

"Why?" He asks as my brows furrow.

"Why what?" I ask him.

"Why does he want you dead?" Keith asks me.

"He's hated me since I was born." I mutter as two more guys appear, followed by another two. My eyes widen as I step back closer to the cliff.

"If I kill you now, Henry won't be able to do it his way, his gruesome way." Keith states. Another four guys appear as I take another step back. I didn't want to die, I wasn't ready for it. Keith chuckles and steps forward.

"Cole!" I shout loudly as Keith's eyes narrow and he steps forward. My eyes widen as he grips my arm and pulls me towards him, glaring at me.

"You shouldn't of done that." He growls lowly as the guys run up towards up before stopping.

"Keith let her go." Zach says as Keith chuckles and shakes his head.

"I'm trying to help her." Keith says as he pulls me in to him, his arms tightening on me significantly. I wince as he does this causing Cole to grimace as Eden glares at him.

"You can't do this." Eden growls as Keith chuckles darkly.

"What Collins? Can't lose another one?" Keith asks as his eyes gleam. My brows furrow as Eden glares at him.

"What Rider? Can't stop fucking up people's lives?" An unfamiliar voice states. I turn to find a girl standing in black skinny jeans, a tight grey shirt, black leather jacket and grey vans. Her blue eyes narrow on Keith as she sighs.

"If you know what's good for you, you'd let her go." She states lowly, her voice ice cold as he rolls his eyes.

"Or what? Cole and his friend will shot some rounds?" He asks sarcastically.

"No, my guys will, and they have much better aim." She states with a smirk as the trees rustle and over fifteen people walk out, all armed. My eyes widen as I watch.

"Hurtful." Emery mutters as she sends him a glare. He looks away as she turns to Keith.

"So? Shall we open fire?" She asks as he glares.

"Your a fucking bitch." He states as a gun cocks.

"You talk to her like that once more and I'll pop one in your head." A deep voice says. I turn to find a guy with amazingly green eyes and dark messy brown hair. Keith sighs before looking down at me.

"I was trying to help you." He whispers as his grip tightens.

"You'll die soon anyway." He mutters before pushing me abruptly towards the group. I stumble before a hand steadied me.