Chapter 13: Business.

Bay's P.O.V.

Chapter 13.

The Detention Room.

I let out a groan as Cole's arms tighten around me. He kisses my forehead and pulls me back in to his chest. I smile as he breathes out, his breath tickling my neck causing me to shiver.

"Morning princess." he says his voice deep and husky from just waking up.

"Morning." I mumble as he suddenly flips us over so his body was hovering over my own. He bent down and kissed my lips quickly before rolling off the bed.

"I'll see you downstairs." He says before walking to the door.

"Your shirt." I remind him before throwing his shirt at him. He pulls it on as I roll my eyes and get up. I rummage through my clothes before taking a shower. I jogged down the stairs in shorts and one of Nathan's old hoodies as Cole looks up. I sit next to him as Nelly hands me a plate.

"You look better in my hoodie." Cole whispers as I smirk. We eat and chat before Nelly walks in.

"Meeting in thirty Bay, hurry up." She tells me as I nod and get up.

"No jeans." she shouts at me as I groan. I check my closet until I find a lavender dress that had a sweetheart neckline, with lace that went over the tight top and up to my collar bone in a round neck and had long sleeves. It puffed out at my waist and ended just above my knees. My hair was in loose waves as I tied a white ribbon around my waist and slipped on some white flats, with just mascara and chap stick I walked down the stairs.

"You haven't been to a business meeting in years." Nathan states as I look at him. He wore slacks and a white button up shirt and a blue tie.

"Yeah, let's go, we need to get there soon." Johhny says, he wore an all gray suit with a white undershirt and gray bow tie. Elijah was already part owner of his parents company meaning that this meeting wasn't mandatory. The guys were going to stay here while we went to the metting. We all got in the car before we drove to the court house. As we drove up Johhny whistled in astonishment at the crowd with tons of photographers.

"Guess the news is out." I mumble lowly as the car is stopped. Nathan stepped out first as bright lights flashed and people started to ask questions. He held his hand out for me as I stepped out followed by Jonathon.

"And here they are! The heirs to three of the world's largest company's!" A reporter says as Johnny placed a hand on the small of my back and pushed me in front of him following Nathan who guided the way.

"Nathan Gray, Jonathon Gray and Bailey Taylor are all reported to be coming for a business meeting." The lady continued as we all enter the large courthouse.

"Still no sight of Xavier or Elijah Gray." The reporter states as Johnathons grip tightens on my hip. My eyes shot up to his as I smile lightly and hold his hand.

"Top floor." The receptionist says as she points at the elevator. We ride up in silence before exiting on the floor were there was only one door leading to the meeting room. A large table sat in the room, inside Sat lawyers, Nelly and my two cousin's who both work for the company.

"Bailey Ann Taylor, look at you." The oldest of the two says with a straight face.

"Jasper, always a pleasure." I state. with a straight face of my own. Our smiles break in unison before he pulls me in to his arms.

"I wish I would of seen it sooner." he whispers before pulling back.

"It's not your fault." I mumble as he smiles sadly.